Download Gurbani Kirtan And Shabad Vichar By Veer Bhupinder Singh
Others Opinion on facebook
From : Singh Deep
veer bhpinder ji aap ji da bohut dhanwaad.... aj main patitpune to door hogya haan te isda ek karn tuhadi katha vi hai... waheguru panth nu aap ji warge parchark hor bakshan jo panth nu sahi jeevan janch te sahi sedh de sakan ji..... waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh
Visit facebook to read more
QUALITIES OF A RIGHTEOUS MOTHER
Mother: AGYA KAUR
- Before marriage, she acquires education and knowledge, learns and observes principles of good living and builds a high moral character, preserves her maidenhood.
- After her marriage, she practically lives the ideal qualities imbibed in her by
her parents. She adores, pampers and beautifies every relationship, values and feelings
of her in–laws and understands their pains–problems.
- She does not discriminate while covering and concealing the shortcomings of her
own parents or that of her in-laws.
- She cheerfully performs her household tasks as her duty and responsibility. Her
behavior towards her in-laws is no different from her own parental family. Similarly,
she cordially establishes brotherhood and harmony with her neighbors and she always
helps the needy.
- An ideal mother never indulges in the materialistic race & jealousy of winning-
loosing or more & less of possessions. She distances herself from complaints and
accusations. She never boosts of her parent’s wealth and status. Nor does she ruin
her precious time and money in exhibiting her expensive clothes and jewellery. Rather
engages herself in healthy, constructive and benefiting books to elevate her knowledge.
- For an ideal mother, equality of gender does not mean taking revenge from her husband
and making him do the household work. Instead she comprehends the physical sensitivity
and womenism and recognizes her responsibilities also very well. As WILL of God,
she directs her womanhood towards a purposeful living.
- She endeavors to establish and enhance a mental and spiritual relationship with
her husband before the beginning of the physical relationship so that a perfect
womb/land is prepared for the growth of their offspring. Also she persuades and
encourages her husband towards spiritual living so that his contribution in the
birth/origin of the child be also pious-better.
- Even before conceiving the baby, she consciously strives to diminish her vices and
increase her qualities. She recognizes and realizes the limitations and obligations
of her house, family, society and religion and also puts in her best efforts in
their improvement and accomplishment.
- An ideal mother, owing to the enlightened and transformed brain, understands the
humanity and human values, spares herself from the expectations and discriminations
of a male or female child. Thus, as a result, the upbringing of the child is bestowed
without discriminatory feelings.
- During all those 9 months of pregnancy, she gives priority to ideal company, good
and healing music, benefiting and enriching books, humanitarian thoughts and always
lives with high spirits.
- During her pregnancy, she eludes herself from the thoughts of jealousy, hatred,
revenge, criticism, arguments, shouting, anger, shrewdness and all other vices.
Instead of all these vices she understands and lives the principle of “forgive and
forget” which ultimately affects her child. She avoids scary, suspenseful, and sexual
movies and novels.
- For the spiritual transcendence and character building, she tries to be in the company
of practical and pious/religious people. Instead of wasting time in the useless
gossiping she adds to her knowledge by reading the biographies of high-spirited
- An ideal mother acquires maximum knowledge and awareness about her own as well as
child’s health, through medical science. Where after she focuses more on rich diet,
regular exercise, walks and adequate rest.
- An ideal mother puts special efforts to establish and maintain a cordial atmosphere
in the family because a tense atmosphere reflects badly in the family as well as
in the ultimate nature of the child in the womb.
- An ideal mother takes utmost care so that the child may become an ideal personality
alongside getting proper academic education. She does not prefer to the academic
education only but is sincerely and seriously equally concerned that idealistic
qualities and spiritual thoughts penetrate deep in his conscience.
- She does never tell her children about the ills of her husband rather she inculcates
the values of contentment, cooperation and to ignore the ills of others.
- When her husband comes back after day’s work, an ideal mother does not sound him
about the ill treatment meted out to her by her in-laws in his absence because this
ultimately demoralizes him.
- An ideal mother enjoys and loves to prepare the food herself at home and cherishes
in serving herself instead of going out in the parties where they get the readymade
- She does not indulge herself in unwanted spending for just showoff and makes her
children also understand so that they also may restrain themselves from wasting
the money in performing the rituals of birth-death, marriages and dowry etc.,
- An ideal mother adopts every good norm to become a successful lady of her house.
If the circumstances of her family needs, she is ever ready to go out to do some
job and utilize her education and wits to help her family financially.
- An ideal mother, instead of getting frightened and cursing the circumstances due
to any emergency or mishap in the family, stands with boldly and consoles her family
members. She does never let the family shatter and is whole-heartedly ever ready
to help in every way. If need be, she does not hesitate to dispose off her jewelry
so that the financial problems may be sorted out.
- An ideal mother covers her body properly with simple and decent dresses. But thinks
that nudity is lack of intellect thus she decorates her conscience with more and
more intellectual knowledge.
- She does not indulge in superfluous rituals, magical thoughts and superstitions
- An ideal mother does never hate others because of their different faith, belief
and religion rather she loves and respects every one as one mankind. But she is
very firm in her own religion and faith. She makes her family quite firmly and fully
aware about their own faith. She preaches caring and sharing.
- An ideal mother takes a strong stand and fights boldly against the social and family
excesses and tyranny.
VEER BHUPINDER SINGH
The Living Treasure