TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Current Affairs > All Current Affairs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Missing...*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *Missing...*
    Posted: 20June2008 at 12:43am
Smile SSA to all...

I hope everyone is in Chardi Kala and enjoys life to the fullest, but still i wonder about our missing members... people who were once so active at our forum...
Along the way, we get busy with our live, new oppurtunities, new horizons to explore...
We dont find time to read or post, still there r people missing u...
Every member made a print in our hearts, that print lasts forever...
Even if they only posted once... that doesnt mean the post had less value...
Every post brings a message, a story behind... a thought... a feeling...
I'm missing people too, people who'll always b missed...
Their posts made our heart sing...
People like our sweet Khoji ji, miss u a lot... hugs for u... Our poet, Pammi ji, his poems r out of this world, awesome... he shared so many... written by his hand... Sheebbaa ji, she wrote wise lessons of life... Jaganpreetji, God's Slave, Ishqji... to name a few... but there r so many... lot of people left footprints in our hearts...
Wish one day, by surprise, we could find a post of them... like the "good old days"... Tongue
I hope they read this message and deep inside their heart feel the same and come back with a bang... Until that day... we keep on hoping... Embarrassed

Have a great day...

Selina Star
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20June2008 at 1:23am
THanks alot Sis for reminding all those who have been regular here, I have forwarded a copy of ur post to all the members who have been missing here :(....I would to request all the members that this forum can be very useful for people worldwide who need help and cant reach LT family in person. This global platform is very important to spread love and truth....So lets join hands and help each other through discussions and queries for self growth.

Regards
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
Jagjinder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jagjinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22June2008 at 12:39am
Khima da jaachak... I was really busy in finding a project, and with AKAAL's grace, I have got one... now, I would be able to concentrate on my life again... Smile
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22June2008 at 8:56am

My Dear LT Friends and dear Salina ji, sorry I know I have been missing for few days or weeks. It is just life's small things have been keeping me occupied. You all might laugh if I tell you this place has been sooooo hot that it has been hard to sit near the computer. Right now 5 AM it is really nice and fresh. I will try my best to be here regularly.

thanks ji
love and hugs to every one,
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23June2008 at 11:12am
Smile Khoji jiiiii, welcome back... didnt see u in gmail anymore either...
Happy to see u here... and enjoy the cold breeze, but dont catch cold...
Officialy summer started here the 21st of June and yes, now since few days its sunny...
We had rain, rain, rain... and there its too hot... talking about madness of climates...
Khoji ji, i hope u r in the pink of ur health... missed uuuuuu... Hug

Love and hugs...

Selina Star
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24June2008 at 3:25am
Yes I too missed u khoji ji...whr r our other members???
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
pammi pammi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24June2008 at 6:46am
Dear Khoji g, fortunately I didnt miss u on the Forum as I was missing toooooooooooo!!!!!Tongue
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25June2008 at 1:10am
Thank you Selina ji and Jujhar ji for warm welcome ji. Pammi veer ji forum was so lonely without our talented poet that every one did not know what to do. Thank you for coming back and bringing smiles on every one's faces. Did you see how forum has brightened up with your prescience. so please do not take long again. thank you Selina ji for bringing every one back together.

Regards
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25June2008 at 2:43am
Yes the credit goes to Selina ji :)
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26June2008 at 2:46am
Dear Selina ji

Thank you very much Selina ji for all the effort and hard work you have shown for LT Forum. I feel you are the most valuable member and I personally feel very  fortunate to have you as my friend. You have encouraged me every time I slacked behind and you have helped so many members. Your posts are so motivating and inspiring and have brought so many smiles on every ones faces. You have given love, respect and encouragement to every one. You have dried so many tears and healed so many broken hearts. Your friendship is most valuable to me.  Thank you for your friendship and love.

God told me that he will send,
Someone whom I can call a 'Friend',
Someone who will leave me never,
So that we are Friends Forever !

see you soon.

love and hugs

Guru Fateh ji

Khoji

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26June2008 at 3:38am
Yes u r right that Selina ji has brought all the old members back on track and also few new ones....The forum is quite lively and interactive now. Credit again goes to her to remind us that we have to keep this forum lively....Thanks sis...

Regards
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29August2008 at 12:39am
Few of our most important and regular members are missing :( We all want you back with a bang :(
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09September2008 at 4:20am
Smile I join Jujhar veerji in his request... forum is very silent without our dear members...
Hope to see u soon...

Have a blessed day... Approve 
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09September2008 at 4:51am
Thanks for ur support dearHug
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12September2008 at 1:35pm
Sat sri Akal ji
I hope every one is enjoying good health and spirit and supporting wonderful work to spread peace and harmony to all corners of this universe.
GuruFeteh ji
khoji

Khoji

ishq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ishq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10October2008 at 5:47am

I M back before u assign a search warrant for me :) 

BAck to Rock ..... :)

Thanks
Aman

Edited by ishq - 10October2008 at 5:53am
Where there is love there is life
()".'."()
( (^) )
(�) (�)
&n
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10October2008 at 6:27am
Welcome back ji 
Tejbir View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12October2008 at 2:37pm
I am back too.... after so much of tight schedule, problems.... i finally managed to come here and learn from this vast diacussion ocean swimming in my life..... Thanks all for everything.... Smile
We can be Happy or WE can be Right!!!

Choice is ours...
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13October2008 at 1:11am
Welcome back veer!
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15October2008 at 2:00pm
Smile Welcome back veerji...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic