TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Current Affairs > All Current Affairs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Today's SMS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 575859
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ur Frnd - Jaspreet View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:35am
Yes Khoji Ma...

And to further make sure I do not forget this, I wake up every morning as if I woke up again from death still retaining all the memories of my previous births (or days) of my life :)

This way, I do not lose the Spark of EXPERIENCE CALLED LIFE even for a moment, any day :)

Enjoy your best day :)
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2015 at 1:08am
Instead of focusing on all the bad, be thankful for all the good. Each day you have is a blessing from God.
When things aren’t adding up in your life, start subtracting.
There are those who dream and wish and there are those who dream and work.
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2015 at 1:52am
EXACTLY :)

I use a simple sentence to make it possible for me to follow this valuable lesson practically :)

I often tell myself starting with 2 words "I BELIEVE, ______________________________"

So it can be like I believe that just like things go wrong automatically , same way things go right automatically :)

I believe, it can be done :)

I believe just like people die same way people can continue to live longer and too longer than imagination :)

Now the good part of word "believe" is that it comes from CREATIVITY i.e. ART and not Science at all :)

Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2015 at 2:43am
Faith is the cure that heals all troubles. Without faith there is no hope and no love. Faith comes before hope, and before love
One may not be where one needs to be, but thank God one is not where one used to be.
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2015 at 5:13am
:)
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2015 at 12:47am
In life, things happen around us, things happen to us, but the only thing that truly matters is how you choose to react to it and what you make out of it. Life is all about leaning, adopting and converting all the struggles that we experience into something positive.

Khoji

Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 6:02am
Great Message :)

These days I am meditating on following lines :

Under All Circumstances, Do What You Believe Is Right And Trust The Divine Law :)
keerat2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keerat2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 5:45am
Don't be yourself — be someone a little nicer. 

Don't let mistakes be so monumental, don't let your love be so confidential, don't let your mind be so darn judgmental, and please let your heart be more influential. Be thankful for all that the spirit provides and be thankful for all that you see without eyes.

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2015 at 6:45am
Grt
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
satvinder View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satvinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2015 at 2:43am

When someone treats you like you’re just one of many options, help them narrow their choice by removing yourself from the equation.

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2015 at 3:08am
well said
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2015 at 11:53pm
:) Yes, Done exactly that :)
satvinder View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satvinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2015 at 3:22am
If you can change the mood in a room, by meeting warmly, appreciating sincerely, listening deeply and speaking authentically, then have no doubt that you are one of those who are truly changing the world.
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2015 at 5:24am
Yes, I do the same... but not for changing the world :) I do it purely for my ulterior selfish motive to remain happy and peaceful always... and if the world is also changing then its good... but not so important to me :)

I have just realized that just like plants, stars, animals cannot deny the Law of Life, same way I am also bound by the same divine law. So I just adjusted myself to that law to remain happy and peaceful always. I did not want to remain in pain like a fish out of water for any longer, not even a moment... :)
satvinder View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satvinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2015 at 2:12am
Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A 'you can do it' when things appear to be tough in life...!!!
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2015 at 3:44am
grt
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2015 at 12:21am
EXACTLY Satvinder Ji... These are not just a few things... Rather These ARE EVERY THING.... :)
mindriders View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mindriders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2015 at 8:25am
•
I think you are very careless!
U come & leave things behind!
See now what u have left
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2015 at 1:01am
Inner peace begins the
moment you choose
not to allow another
person or event to
control your emotions.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 575859
  Share Topic