TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Feedback | Announcements > Feedback & Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Living Treasure at Delhi Metro Citizen Forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Living Treasure at Delhi Metro Citizen Forum
    Posted: 04March2009 at 6:16am
Dear friends....

I wana share my experience at DELHI METRO CITIZEN FORUM today. Recently the Living treasure was invited to be a part of Delhi Metro Citizen forum to spread awareness among the commuters and today we were invited by them to do a drill at metro stations and inside the metro while the commuters are travelling from one place to another. Alot of media people were invited to cover the event. We all along with Bhupinder veerji discussed the issues with the daily commuters and made them aware about the campaign. It was a wonderful experience to do this social service. Media people took interviews from our Volunteers and they were impressed by the efforts our volunteers were putting in to spread this message. They will shortly telecast the coverage on various channels.

I can just say at last  that  it was a memorable moment for me coz I enjoyed alot doing this social service as its needed to spread civic sense and awareness at Delhi Metro.

Come join hand with us and be a part of Delhi Metro Citizen forum

Regards
Jujhar Singh
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
urvinder singh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote urvinder singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04March2009 at 9:14am
congratullations to all LT members and keep it up,good going,go ahead. veer pls je meri sewa di lorh hove taan mainu zarur yaad karna. I am with LT also.Clap Clap Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05March2009 at 12:02am
THanks ji today Hindustan times has the pictures and also Yesterday NDTV showed in news...:)
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05March2009 at 1:43am

Dear friends..

See this article on HindustanTimes ePaper, and thought you would find it interesting. You can find it at:

'Metro flexes voluntary muscle'HindustanTimes ePaper

http://epaper.hindustantimes.com//artMailDisp.aspx?article=05_03_2009_002_006&typ=1&pub=47   

Edited by Jujhar - 05March2009 at 1:47am
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05March2009 at 2:45am

Congratulations LT,  wonderful  community  work Jujhar ji.

Regards
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote urvinder singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05March2009 at 5:59am
really it's a great impassion and great impression. keep it up Clap  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap   Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote urvinder singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06March2009 at 7:11am
it is good that we are going to metro for doing a real sewa of "how to intellact with other peoples and sharing her views." but if we are doing this sewa just only for few days so,I am sorry for saying that "we are going only for publicity.
means- Je asin(including me) thode din hi dikhaave vaaste metro vich jaake lokaan naal saanjh pauni hai baaki din nahin jaana taan sorry saanu lagda hai ke asin media vich sirf apni publicity karan gaye si.saanu publicity ton uppar uth ke sochna hai ki saanu jo eh itni maahan sewa mili hai isnu regular te kiven karna hai.
My dear all lt members pls understand thoroughly my message and give it reply.
meri kisi naal vichaar hoyi si te ohna ne mere naal is baare vichaar kiti si.
I Request to all members pls don't mind and don't feel unhappy.  Confused 
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07March2009 at 2:17am
Thanks for opening ur heart but for ur kind information Living Treasure was invited by the Delhi metro people coz they thought that LT family has members who can talk softly and convey the message with tender love. This is not done for publicity. We went there twice earlier also we did it wen there was no media, they called media to spread this message to masses...our volunteers who r regular commuters are doing this sewa. Though it will take time to channelize all this but we have atleast started....So this is not for publicity, this is sewa we learned. Someone asked one of the volunteers wat r u doing here ? He very politely that we have learned this sewa from our gurudwara system and gurudware sare karde ne aj socheya metro ch kar layiye...so be positive and be in chardi kala dont get disheartened by wat people say.

Regards
gurbachan2007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gurbachan2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07March2009 at 6:29am

Dear ji

you are   going right….keep going….Don’t worry…let others say whatever they want ….we know that we r on the right path…….

GuRbAnI Says:

ਤੇਰੀ ਭਗਤਿ ਛੋਡਉ ਕਿਆ ਕੋ ਹਸੈ
तेरी भगति छोडउ किआ को हसै
Ŧerī bẖagaṯ na cẖẖoda▫o ki▫ā ko hasai.
I shall not renounce Your devotional worship, O Lord; what does it matter if people laugh at me?

ਸਾਚੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਮੇਰੈ ਹਿਰਦੈ ਵਸੈ ੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
साचु नामु मेरै हिरदै वसै ॥१॥ रहाउ
Sācẖ nām merai hirḏai vasai. ||1|| rahā▫o.
The True Name abides within my heart. ||1||Pause||

ਤੇਰੀ ਭਗਤਿ ਛੋਡਉ ਭਾਵੈ ਲੋਗੁ ਹਸੈ
तेरी भगति न छोडउ भावै लोगु हसै ॥
Ŧerī bẖagaṯ na cẖẖoda▫o bẖāvai log hasai.
I shall not abandon devotional worship of You, O Lord, even if the people laugh at me.

ਚਰਨ ਕਮਲ ਮੇਰੇ ਹੀਅਰੇ ਬਸੈਂ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ
चरन कमल मेरे हीअरे बसैं ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
Cẖaran kamal mere hī▫are basaiʼn. ||1|| rahā▫o.
The Lord's Lotus Feet abide within my heart. ||1||Pause||

Regards

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote urvinder singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07March2009 at 7:07am
my dear gurbachan ji;
you have Quoted a shabad pls see this shabad again. the shabad is Teri bhagat na chodun bhaaven lok hasen. it's not kya ko hasen.
I hope you are fine and in a high spirit.Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gurbachan2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07March2009 at 10:36am
Dear Urvinder Ji
"kya ko hasen" wali tuk 1170 page te basant mehla-3 tey ankit hai.
"bhaven lok hasen" wali tuk SGGS dey page 1195, basant Namdev ji, ankit hai

regards

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote urvinder singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08March2009 at 8:27am
ok, thanks Gurbachan ji. You are right jee.
Sorry, If you Feel Hurt. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gurbachan2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09March2009 at 6:23am
Dear
Urvinder ji
I never feel hurt.
ਪੰਨਾ 259, ਸਤਰ 9
ਰੋਸੁ ਨ ਕਾਹੂ ਸੰਗ ਕਰਹੁ ਆਪਨ ਆਪੁ ਬੀਚਾਰਿ ॥
रोसु न काहू संग करहु आपन आपु बीचारि ॥
Ros na kāhū sang karahu āpan āp bīcẖār.
Do not be angry with anyone else; look within your own self instead.
ਮਃ 5   -  view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok
harleen kaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harleen kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12March2009 at 5:25am

gur fateh everyone ..

i have seen the newz and the article as well.. i feel sooooo proud to kno ppl who jst don live for themselves.. i cant explain hw proud i m .... its very rare u c ppl in d is wrld who take out time 4 d betterment of otherz. but i m proud and will always be to say that my Lt family does all efforts as much as possible... gud goin eveyone ... and i wanna congratulate ALLLL... Ltianz.. 
loads of regards
luv harleen
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12March2009 at 5:39am
Thanks sis for ur kind appreciation but we need ur participation in such activities...only appreciation wouldnt work....:P

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote urvinder singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21March2009 at 11:08am

Harleen Sister Welcome Back To To LT.I Hope You are Fine and you are in Delhi. I request You to Pls Come And Friday Weekly Gurbani Vichaar Class And Share Your Views On Gurbani Shabad. And There is a Small Gift to you my Sister.
Be in Chardi Kala and In a High Spirit. Clap Clap  Clap Clap  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
LTTeam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTTeam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08February2011 at 1:12pm
Living Treasure volunteers on Delhi Metro Citizen Forum Drive:-

http://www.delhimetrorail.com/metroforum/photo_gallery.aspx
Join www.thelivingtreasure.org
Tejbir View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09February2011 at 1:43pm
Very encouraging... we all can try these simple things at our end by practising basic courteous acts...
We can be Happy or WE can be Right!!!

Choice is ours...
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09March2011 at 5:59am
True
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic