TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Current Affairs > All Current Affairs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What did you do today that made you feel good?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What did you do today that made you feel good?
    Posted: 07April2009 at 8:29am
Every one out there. Lets share our success stories.

What did u do today that made u feel happy?

Here we can right all the things which made us happy. I have carefully choosen words "which made you feel happy" thus don't worry whether it made happy to others too because after reading ur post we all will analyse is my actions and deeds in harmony with universal law, is it creating win win situation for all or win lose situation.

I hope every one would find this quit interesting. I dont want u to share moments where u slipped, I want you to share moments where u learnt how to not slip.

Lets share...
Ur Frnd - Jaspreet View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07April2009 at 8:36am
Well,
1. I started this topic.
2. I listened to 50+ years old Mr Manohar Lal ji about his whole life story without interupting. He and his wife are now living alone. All 3 children (boys) are married and left to live separately. He make 4 mistakes in life - He stopped studing after 12th. He said he should have studied more. He left a Goverment Job in railways as khalasi, He didnot changed job just because Directors promised every time to fulfill his demands but did not do anything and he did not save any money for elder years. I listened to him and he became very affectionate with me.
3. I listened to Mahesh ji's story, same ager with company for long time almost similar story with a difference. Director and he were school frnds and they made money, he suffered. His daughters r studing and abt to me married.

Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07April2009 at 1:04pm
Smile I visited my mama at the hospital, i hugged her and gave her kisses. I asked her about her day, and was telling about my day. How we missed her at home. She felt good and her eyes were sparkling coz she knows she is loved by us. It made my heart warm. This is a small geste but it meant so much to both of us. Also for all of my brothers. Yes, it made my day to see her happy, i felt sooooooo good. Maybe this seems a small thing, but these things are the big ones, these things really matter. I make it a daily habit to hug and kiss her, it not only makes me feel good, but i know she feels good too and that thought makes me feel on top of the world.

Be in chardi kala, Smile
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08April2009 at 1:29am
Even we r happy to know ur mom is recovering....Our best wishes are with you and ur family selina ji :) God bless you!
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08April2009 at 6:08am
Jujhar Veer, U skipped to right something about your day.
We want you to share something which really made u feel good.
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08April2009 at 6:27am
Hmm  i think you made the forum lively and that made me happy veer ! Thanks  :)
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08April2009 at 7:07am
From today, I am starting a new activity.
I am send one lovely sms to my wife everyday.
I recalled before marriage I used to do that but after marriage alot many things changed but all those who r married recall those fun days. You u all want the fun back? If yes, then start sms to ur beloved.
Caution : I will sms my spouse and you yours
beleive me this practice will benefit to improve your relations and your phone operator's bank balance

For others, they may try something new and share with us here.
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08April2009 at 11:12am
Smile I used to mail my friends, brothers and sisters every morning an inspirational mail, a goodmorning. A nice pic with a motivational quote. Due circumstances i stopped for a while, but from today on, or better tomorrow morning, i'll start allover and spread smiles. I heard the mails are being missed... Tongue

Keep smiling... Smile
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09April2009 at 1:04am

Good ideas, I m already doing the activity Selina ji shared and I love it!

Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09April2009 at 1:27am
Yesterday evening I entered Mc Donalds with friends with one exception, I said Good evening to the guard who opened the door and asked how was the day.

When we left, he greeted me with a big smile and said, "Good bye"
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13April2009 at 6:52am
I practice a very powerful thought and it is working like magic

I few days back, petrol of my bike was almost empty and in a bit worried state of mind, i said, "Dont worry, in a few moments it will be full"

then at petrol pump it was full

A few days back a rat entered my room and every time we find things here and there when we entered the room. My wife has gone to her house and everyday she is worried and i said, "It will be gone in a minute."
She thought,"what if it give babies and many rats."

Last night, "I traced it and got it out, "In a moment I was filled."

whenever in trouble, i say, "In an instance it will be gone"

And I behave as if its gone. With people i have trouble, i behave trouble has gone in an instant and it does go off
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13April2009 at 6:54am
Did you feel good today?

Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13April2009 at 7:11am
Hello Harleen ji, please post here
harleen kaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harleen kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13April2009 at 7:14am
well gud question... but interestingly .. wen i think of an answer..,.i don get any..
i have no reason to be happy .. but i m still happyyyy....
maybe
i m happy to breath air in me
i m happy to be able to express
i m happy to be able to cherish the beauty iof life
i m happy to be with my loved ones one more day
i m happy to tell that i m soooooo happyyyyy
i m happy for anythin and everythin dat lyf has given me ..
THANK U GOD
i thank god for giving me an opportunity to enjoy life one more day...
gr8 day ppl..
njoyStar
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13April2009 at 7:37am
Thanx for ur wonderful contribution.

Rather u gave me one more reason to be happy, I am still breathing
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14April2009 at 3:09am
I am happy to see every one happy today.
I am happy it was a beautiful Monday.
I am happy for the warmth of the sun and softness of the moon.
I am happy to see happy smiles on the children's faces.
I am happy that I do not need reasons to be happy.
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16April2009 at 7:41am
At lunch time when we were eating I had one sweet (Laddu) with me in the lunch box. Since it was one so I told my friend today I m going to eat it alone as it is only one so you better keep your eye away.
Then at the end, he took half of it without speaking anything and after eating said, "Its very tasty, can I have half more"

I felt very good for how deeply we understand each other. He did not feel shy of taking even when I said no and I also felt good after we shared.
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17April2009 at 2:17am

A babies smile made me happy today.

A child's small hug made me happy today.

A sound of kids laughter made me happy today.

A teenager's visit made me happy today.

A appreciation for delicious dinner made me happy today.

Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21April2009 at 8:28am
When some one appreciates me with a valid reason, I feel very good.

Ex, today out office boy appreciated me for talking politely and understanding him. I wanted him to go to Noida (a 1 hr way one side from office) and he said its evening and its time he would get late. I some how got the situation altered and got him to go in next morning.
I felt good.

I asked the parking guy, How was the day? and he told it was very hot day. Then I looked at his eyes and he started smiling and shared some philosophy of life.

I was getting my shoes polished on road side from old man listening to his story, he told he and his wife live alone and children have left after marriage. I asked, "Are u able to make enough money?"
He looked at me for a minute then said, "God wakes us up hungry but in my entire life, he has never left us sleep hungry"

I feel good, did you feel what I felt???

Do you talk to people more than what is required and most of the time something about their life, their history which would never make to the books we read.
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23April2009 at 2:49am
I learnt a new thing and I feel happy

I learnt that when people learn how to do certain activities they bind their thinking with the fact that they can do these things easy. Its good but problem starts when they think they can only do these things easily. That is, they start thinking this is easy and this is difficult.

Actually nothing is difficult its our mind set. If you revisit the process after going thru which u claim this is easy then you will observe that for the things you are saying they are difficult, one has to go thru the same process to make it also easy.

But every one cannot learn new things or may be every one is not ready to learn new things, i.e. they do not develop habit of learning new things, thus they learn when the circumstances force them to do so. Its like "either you discipline yourself or the circumstances and people around you will discipline you and you will surely not like that. Isn't it?"

I learnt today that when we have clarity in life what exactly we want and what it takes to get their, we can move the mountains. Same law is applicable to all human in all contexts for spiritual growth, materialistic growth or going thru a treatment of health. Same process. same law applicable to all consistently.

Thus Check your readiness only.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic