TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > All General Discussions > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is LIFE???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:16am
Good story,
Most people never make the decision to do what their
heart wants them to do.
My way is simple
1. Decide what you want
2. Have faith in God that you will get it
3. Follow the inspired thoughts which generate from within.
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:43pm
"I have found that if you love life...life will love you back."
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Parneet Kaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parneet Kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:23am
life .......l stands for learning,i for interesting,f for fulfilling n e for effort....jointly means Smilesmile n be happy always n anyways.

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:56pm
Great theory...thnx for sharing ji
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:46am
"When a person leaves this world he does not take with him his money or jewelry or possessions. All we take with us are the Bani  that we have learned and the good deeds that we have done."
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:00am
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn...'t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain

Khoji

Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:05am
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain.\

"Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable... become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.” ~ Stacey Charter

Khoji

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2011 at 12:53pm
One Man Cried Wen He had no shoes , But he stopped crying when He saw a man without legs…. Life is full of Blessings , Sum time we Don’t understand it..!! !
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:50am
There is only one happiness in Life....To Love and To be Loved<3
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:08am

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain".

Someone will always be prettier.

Someone will always be smarter.

Some of their houses will be bigger.

Some will drive a better car.

Their children will do better in school.

And their husband will fix more things around the house.

So let it go, and love you and your circumstances.

Think about it!

The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart.

And the most highly favored woman on your job may be unable to have children.

And the richest woman you know, she's got the car, the house, the clothes~~~~ might be lonely.

And the word says, "If I have not Love, I am nothing."

So, again, love you.

Love who you are.

Look in the mirror in the morning and smile and say, "I am too Blessed to be Stressed and too Anointed, to be Disappointed!"

"Winners make things happen~~Losers let things happen."

Be "Blessed" Ladies~~~~~and pass this on to encourage another woman.

"To the world you might be one person, but to the one person you just sent this to, it could mean so much."

Khoji

Ur Frnd - Jaspreet View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2013 at 2:35am
Great message :)
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2013 at 3:55pm
~ Truths Of Life ~
The most beautiful day? Today
The biggest obstacle? Fear
The best teachers? Children
The most beautiful gift? Forgiveness
The most important thing? Home
The fastest way? The honest one
The most pleasant feeling? Calmness
The most effective defense? The smile
The best medicine? Optimism
The greatest force? Belief
The most beautiful thing? Love
Life without LOVE loses meaning.

Khoji

hardeep kaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardeep kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:16am
IS love unconditional??????
      probably everyone answer will be a big YES...right!!! i also feel the same but there are some questions striking me...lemme start with:

a) if love is really unconditional then the one who loves us should be allowed to move out from our life anytime he/she wants coz love dont come up with the condition "TO BE TOGETHER ALWAYZ"????

b)if love is unconditional then while  taking "lawaa" why we are told some rules to follow.

so is love really unconditional???? 

waiting for replies.....
kavreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kavreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:34pm
life is a very beautiful journey provided we are able to see the beauty.
we cannot control people or situations .
we can only manage our state of mind nd how we feel . luckily dats the only thing required.
man jeete jag jeet.
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2013 at 12:02am
Hardeep ji

Your breathing is also conditional upon certain requirements else you will die... :)

Nothing is unconditional... Oooopppppssssss........!!!!!!!

Thats why I always emphasize on importance of learning good communication skills... :)

But the moment we understand that everything is conditional, we can understand what conditions to be fulfilled to have flourishing and enriching relationships in life... :)

Example, If I here about a train accident  or bomb blast and many people die, I m not that much concerned... But suppose
1. there was an acquaintance in the train who died... I feel bad...

2. there was an old friend in the train who died... Ohhh....

3. there was a close friend in the train .. . thats real bad...

4. there was a relative ... shocking...

5. there was your parent / spouse / child ...   no words...

So there are some relations whom we love alot and the moment we realise their value we loosen ourself with conditions and become more flexible because we realise the importance of them to our existence and our happiness.... :)

So if you understand value and then your parents scold you or do not fulfill your demands your level of bearing the pain is higher compared to with a stranger with whom you can simply stop talking forever... :)

But if you do not understand the value and stop talking to your parents for some justifiable reason you will have difficulty in even breathing the air... :)

So what is the solution.... tactful good communication skill which I have just presented i.e. the journey from 100% conditional to reaching 100% unconditional... :)

Every one is requested to please contribute your suggestions to this topic... :)
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 7:06pm
"To be born,receive education,get married,have kids,get old and die is not a real life.We are capable of achieving much more .it should be our endeavor to make a difference in the society around us in what ever way we can.Raise our voice against evils in the society.Join groups of people who have got together for a cause.Share our blessings with others.That will also make our children proud of us and follow a similar life style themselves.Let some people remember us much after we are no more."
S. Bhopinder Singh Soin

Khoji

Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 12:11am
I was desperately looking forward for a Post from you Khoji Ma :)

Discovering our Unique Purpose of LIFE is more important...

Many people in order to do something different, just join any group of people and then end up feeling something is wrong :)

So the best way which I share with every one is :

1. Look for WHAT CATCHES YOUR ATTENTION AND INTEREST... Example, watch a movie... and OBSERVE which character relates to your personality type and what scenes take your heart away...

2. Ponder upon having a LIFE of significance where you are doing those actions... Note down how you feel in 1 , 2 or 3 words... You need to CAPTURE those feelings and connect them with certain words like Wonderous, Wow, AmazeING, beatiful, blissful, delighted, grateful, excited, happiness, happening, joyful, loved, marvelous, peaceful, relieved, royal, rich, serene, special, thankful {THANKFUL IS MY WORD :) }, unbelievable, unlifted, valuable, wonderful, awsome, etc.

3. Create a SELF TALK starting with I AM and add those feelings words in it. Say this 500 times a day until it goes to your Sub-Conscious Part of the Brain.

Our Sub-conscious Mind is POWER HOUSE. Consider it like a furtile soil. Whatever thought you nurture in it with deeply attached feelings which work like water, it germinates and grows into REAL LIFE TREE AND FRUITS... Your Outer world events and circumstances are the REFLECTION of your INNER World...

We some times get confused that it is something out side of us that influence us.

In REALITY, it is what we think and feel all day long which GROWS in our Sub-Conscious Mind. Those children who want to be like their parents, BECOME like them. Those children who dont want to be like their parents, BECOME something different. Still the problem is nobody gets to CHOOSE who they want to BECOME... :)

Very rare our those who get to UNDERSTAND ALL THIS AND CHOOSE THEM SELVE WHAT THEY WANT TO BECOME :)

All this game starts with what we CHOOSE to speak to our "SELF" ALL DAY LONG...

I usually speak to my SELF - I AM THANKFUL FOR BEING FREE, HAPPY AND RICH in all aspects of life. Thank You Thank You Thank you.

All the best.

Keep showing up Khoji Ma :)
Guria Singh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Guria Singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2014 at 12:29am
Best Thought Ever 
It may seem like a bunch of negative things got dumped on you. You could easily be discouraged, but if you’ll stay in faith, it’s not going to hinder you; it’s going to strengthen you. God wouldn’t have allowed it unless He had a purpose.
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2014 at 3:22am
Well said ji
keerat2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keerat2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2014 at 3:20am

I've learned that we don't have to change friends,If we understand that friends change.

I've learned that something that you do in an instant, can give you heartache for life
I've learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words, it may be that last time you see them.

I've learned that we are responsiable for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I've learned that either you control your attitude, or it controls you.

I've learned that my best friend and I , can do anything or nothing and still have a good time.

I've learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you are down, will be the one who helps you get up.

I've learned that sometimes when i am angry i have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them too, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I've learned that maturity has more to do with what types of expirences you've had and what you learned from them, and less to do with how many years you have lived.

I've learned that it isin't always enough to be forgiven by others, but sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I've learned that just because two people argue, doesn't mean they don't love eachother. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love eachother.

I've learned that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secrect, it may change your life forever.

I've learned that sometimes the people that you love most in lfe, are taken from you too soon.

I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved, and the rest is up to them.

I've learned that no matter how much i care, some people just dont care back.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and just seconds to destroy it.

I've learned that it's not what you have in life, but who you have that counts.

I've learned that you can keep going, long after you think you can't.

I've learned that their are people who love you dearly, but just don't know how to show it.

I've learned that even when you feel you have no more to give, a friend cries out and you find the srenght to help.

I've learned that our backgrounds and circumstances may have influenced our lives, but we are responsiable for who we become.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic