TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Feedback | Announcements > Feedback & Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Veerjis Programme on ZEE PUNJABI CHANNEL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTTeam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23June2010 at 1:13am
Do watch tomorrows program on Zee Punjabi. Its a program we did at Headquarters of Kendriya Vidhyalas with Top officials of IAS level.
Join www.thelivingtreasure.org
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24June2010 at 1:40am
Give ur kind feedback.

ZEE PUNJABI Numbers-
+(91)-(120)-2511064
Fc-19, Film City, Sec-16a, Noida, Noida - 201301

Mail feedback and request to repeat Prog in Evening at:-
punjabinews@zeenetwork.com

zeekhabran1@gmail.com

For those who dont have zee punjabi can see online on :- 
http://www.livetvchannelsfree.com/zeepunjabi.html

Have fun listening to veer ji.

�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30June2010 at 1:10am
Read latest feedback for Living Treasure Programme on Zee Punjabi daily from 7:30-8AM http://thelivingtreasure.com/guestbook.aspx
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23July2010 at 7:16am

Ki tusi DUKHI ho? Sukhi hona chahnde ho? Je Haan, te sada Kal Sware da
Programme Zee Punjabi te Vekhna na Bhulna 7:30-8 AM.New Topic Seminar on -'SUKH-DUKH'.Pls inform your friends too...

ashpinder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashpinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31July2010 at 2:46am

Gur fateh veerji .

Aap ji da programe sukh- dukh was really amazing. your way of explanation is simply outstanding. you explain the whole matter in simple words which touches the heart. veerji i was so upset on last monday after watching your programe its like nothing had happened to me. Thanks a lot veerjiSmile.

regards   
what make some people dearer it is not just the happiness thaat u feel when u meet them but it is the pain u feel when u miss them
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31July2010 at 4:56am
Glad it worked for u ji...I think if we listen to this programme everyday, the tips from gurbani can make our life happy:)
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04September2010 at 4:57am
Good news....

Zee Punjabi programme will be repeated everyday at 10:30 PM...this is being done on high public demand...Tongue
pammi pammi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10December2010 at 10:32am

Gur Fateh Veer g, wah, bi wah Bhupi veer g, this is gr8 to watch ur programme on Z Punjabi. V never miss ur Programme on Z punjabi. V watch it with family & share with each other after watch, yess

Regards wid love hugs

PammiSmile

Harinder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18January2011 at 5:38am
Dear Veerji
Sat Sri Akaal

firstly congratulations on your selfless work in promoting Gurbani and educating the masses of the actual interpretations. I immensely enjoy your talks on zee and so do many of my friends and family.
I feel that after Maskeen ji you have truly and fearlessly taken up the task of Gurbani vichaar in a clear no nonsense manner.

However, I hope you will allow me to voice some critical note here and will not feel offended because my purpose is to give positive criticism.
Firstly, I and many others feel that it is unneccessary for you to sing the Gurbani shabad! If at all you feel that is important , then could you ask your son to do so as he has understanding of raag and sings quite beautifully ! secondly , I feel that it is not relevant to bring up repeatedly talk/criticise ladies who apply lipsticks, or about bhangra ,gidda etc. By criticising these mundane but fun activities you are giving the projection of being very fundamentalist and this takes away the effect of your Gurbani vichaar. By criticising dancing or singing you are in fact promoting a very rigid one dimensional view whereas Sikhy promotes a well rounded personality..ie Hassandian, Khedandian.....
Some of my friends have stopped watching the programme because of this reason. So please please continue to educate us all but in a much lighter friendlier manner as only then will your message reach more and more people.How would you feel if a person says dont spend so much time in tying your turban so neatly and why do you have to match your clothes to your turban and why spend time in neatly tying your beard etc !!
No veerji, the proper way is not to go in for these kind of personal remarks.
Please forgive me if these remarks of mine have hurt you as that is not my intention and I hope Satguru gives all strength for your mission.
Love & Respect
Harinder
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18January2011 at 5:57am
Dear Harinder Singh ji...thanks for joining the Living Treasure forum And thanks alot for starting your post with an appreciation. I dont think that the way veerji expresses and explains gurbani takes the thought to a rigid one dimensional view, hasandian khelandean de arth asi apne hisab naal laa lende haan ji...Sanu esda baani da angle dekha pavega ji. Veerji has never criticized ladies bt he takes examples from our day to day life so that we can relate with them easily...And in all his programs he says that hes not the final authority, we can pick the positive points we see and leave the rest. Hope you will participate at the forum regularly.

Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31January2011 at 9:40pm
In this Shabad on page 929, the Guru says that all his necklaces, hair-ties, decorations and adornments (ie. make-up) are singing the glorious praises of the Lord.
ਸਭਿ ਕਾਮ ਪੂਰੇ ਮਿਲਿ ਹਜੂਰੇ ਹਰਿ ਚਰਣ ਸੇਵਕਿ ਸੇਵਿਆ ॥ ਹਾਰ ਡੋਰ ਸੀਗਾਰ ਸਭਿ ਰਸ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਉ ਅਲਖ ਅਭੇਵਿਆ ॥
Sabẖ kām pūrė mil hajūrė har cẖaraṇ sėvak sėvi­ā. Hār dor sīgār sabẖ ras guṇ gā­o alakẖ abẖėvi­ā.
All my desires have been fulfilled, meeting the Lord face-to-face; I am His servant, I serve at His feet.

My necklaces, hair-ties, all decorations and adornments, are singing the Glorious Praises of the unseen, mysterious Lord.

When you accept that the blessings are all due to the Lord then let all your decorations, the make-up that you put on and the beautiful clothes that you wear sing only His praises. Remember the Lord has blessed you these gifts!

Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31January2011 at 9:46pm

1. In this Shabad on page 225, the Guru says that you "may decorate" yourself "with the sixteen adornments, and make" yourself "appear gorgeous, but without meditating on the Lord, there is there is only continual suffering":

ਨੈਨ ਸਲੋਨੀ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਨਾਰੀ ॥ ਖੋੜ ਸੀਗਾਰ ਕਰੈ ਅਤਿ ਪਿਆਰੀ ॥ ਬਿਨੁ ਜਗਦੀਸ ਭਜੇ ਨਿਤ ਖੁਆਰੀ ॥੩॥
Nain salonī sunḏar nārī. Kẖoṛ sīgār karai aṯ pi▫ārī. Bin jagḏīs bẖaje niṯ kẖu▫ārī. (3)
I may have a beautiful woman with fascinating eyes;

she may decorate herself with the sixteen adornments, and make herself appear gorgeous. But without meditating on the Lord of the Universe, there is only continual suffering. (3)

So just decorating oneself, wearing great clothes and wear the most amazing makeup, without remembering the Lord will only bring suffering. So if you do wear the most latest fashion and the best garments that are available, don't expect these to give you even a little happiness in the long term! These things only boost your ego and give you a temporary lift; as soon as you see someone else wear a better design, you will feel deflated and dejected. Real happiness lies elsewhere and not in these ego-enhancing devises.

Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31January2011 at 9:47pm
2. In this Shabad on page 394, the Guru says that the Lord, my beloved Husband, himself has decorated the Guru thus:
ਮੀਠੀ ਆਗਿਆ ਪਿਰ ਕੀ ਲਾਗੀ ॥ ਸਉਕਨਿ ਘਰ ਕੀ ਕੰਤਿ ਤਿਆਗੀ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਿਅ ਸੋਹਾਗਨਿ ਸੀਗਾਰਿ ਕਰੀ ॥ ਮਨ ਮੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਤਪਤਿ ਹਰੀ ॥੧॥
Mīṯẖī āgi­ā pir kī lāgī. Sa­ukan gẖar kī kanṯ ṯi­āgī. Pari­a sohāgan sīgār karī. Man mėrė kī ṯapaṯ harī.(1)
The Order of my Husband Lord seems so sweet to me. My Husband Lord has driven out the one who was my rival.

My Beloved Husband has decorated me, His happy soul-bride. He has quieted the burning thirst of my mind.(1)

Real peace and happiness is obtained by remembering Lord and adjusting to his Hukam and quenching the ever increasing thirst of the mind.

Khoji

LTTeam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTTeam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17February2011 at 6:32am
This is to inform you all that the Evening Telecast of The Living Treasure Program on Zee punjabi Channel at 10:30PM daily has to be discontinued due to lack of funds.

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16July2011 at 5:21am
Now we have 13 New Tracks live on you tube having 74 Episodes to view...
visit http://thelivingtreasure.com/youtubelinks.aspx

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28November2011 at 4:25am
Give ur kind feedback.

ZEE PUNJABI Numbers-
            +(91)-(120)-2511064      
Fc-19, Film City, Sec-16a, Noida, Noida - 201301

Mail feedback and request to repeat Prog in Evening at:-
punjabinews@zeenetwork.com

zeekhabran1@gmail.com

LTTeam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTTeam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14March2012 at 4:50am
Those who miss watching Zee Punjabi morning telecast can now watch it daily on YouTube also:-

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLivingTreasure1?feature=watch
sbpmunish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbpmunish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03April2012 at 5:17am
Veer Ji really has a great vision. And it strengthened my belief that wisdom lies within the self. Holy books are explained according to the perception of an individual. I have seen some alluring and frightening the people by holy books. Whereas Veer Ji clearly says that holy books teach us to discipline our desires and needs.

Where as some say that holy books verses help to fulfill their needs.
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03April2012 at 7:28am
Dear Munish ji thanks for joining The Living Treasure's Discussion forum....Also thanks for your kind appreciation for our program on TV. Hope u enjoy being a part of this forum and will also share your wisdom on various ongoing topics here.

Regards
mindriders View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mindriders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02September2015 at 3:53am
Yessssss Narinder g, this is a gr8 achievement by L.T.. Now the viewers r definitely going to know the real meaning of religion, love, humanity etc etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic