TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > All General Discussions > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GRATITUDE - the state of feeling thankfulness

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashpinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20October2010 at 1:20am

Life can be happier and stress less if remember one simply thought: we can't have all that we desire but we will get all that we deserve'
what make some people dearer it is not just the happiness thaat u feel when u meet them but it is the pain u feel when u miss them
Ur Frnd - Jaspreet View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20October2010 at 4:00am
Ashpinder ji

I m just contradicting here to give u
something to think about:

If we desire something then surely we deserve
the same.

U can anytime upgrade ur knowledge, awareness and
understanding to become deserving of whatever you
desire... :)
ashi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03November2010 at 8:48am
"Understanding that we control our own destiny is key to our success in life.success can only be received by a kind,thankful and forgiving nature......this is a wonderful topic discuued here for cultivating one's attitiude..........thank you

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04November2010 at 2:37am
good to see u after long time ashi ji....Try to be more regular :) we miss ur kind sharings.
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
ashi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04November2010 at 12:36pm
surely jujhar ji........was missing the forum too...:)thanx for ur concern..thank u so much:)
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04November2010 at 2:50pm
Good to see u back!
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
rommi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rommi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04November2010 at 3:10pm
hiiii I am new to this forum... I love to be part of this discussion as I have firm believe in that Gratitude attracts what we want..

The universal law of attraction says that we will attract into our life the things we think about and focus on. when we are consciously aware of our blessings and are grateful for them, we are focusing more clearly on what we want in our life - and are attracting more of those things into our life.

I am thankful to Almighty for each and every thing blessed to me.

gurbachan2007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gurbachan2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04November2010 at 8:49pm
Rommi ji
welome to lt form
ashi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06November2010 at 10:55am
"No matter how bad things are, they could always be worse. Start finding gratitude for what might have happened, but didn't.".............................most importantly "Gratitude is the sign of noble souls." ...this is what i feel...
      thank you
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06November2010 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by rommi rommi wrote:

hiiii I am new to this forum... I love to be part of this discussion as I have firm believe in that Gratitude attracts what we want..

The universal law of attraction says that we will attract into our life the things we think about and focus on. when we are consciously aware of our blessings and are grateful for them, we are focusing more clearly on what we want in our life - and are attracting more of those things into our life.

I am thankful to Almighty for each and every thing blessed to me.

Welcome to the Living Treasure forum Rommi ji and thanks for ur kind sharing...Hope u keep posting on various topics at the forum Do let us know more about urself and how u found this forum?

@ashi ji thnks for ur contribution as well....:)
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06November2010 at 3:49pm
Welcome Rommi ji to Living Treasures forum of family and friends.  thank you for sharing and please enlighten us always with your motivational thoughts ji.

Rabh Rahka
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

rommi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rommi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07November2010 at 12:41am

Thnks for warm welcome. Actually i watched veer ji discourse on zee punjabi  and then i came to know about this site. When i gone through discussion regarding Topic: Gratitude – the state of feeling thankfulness, I cant stop my self to be part of this.

I am thankful to you all because I have learnt a lot from your discussion and will try to share my little knowledge with you all

rommi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rommi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07November2010 at 1:03am

I want to share the qoute of Brian Tracy regarding Gratitude

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."

We should have Gratitude attitude in our daily life by just appreciating all that went well; accept the lessons learned with grace. Life is wonderful and good.

• Every morning promise yourself to have a gratitude attitude. Everything is a blessing.
  • Thoughout the day remind yurself to be thankful. Reminder notes really help.

Every night go through the day and remind yourself of everything that there is to be thankful for...

"I am grateful for who I am and what I am right now"

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07November2010 at 2:16am
Thanks for ur kind appreciation and sharing...hope to get more sharing from u on other topics as well.
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07November2010 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by rommi rommi wrote:

I want to share the qoute of Brian Tracy regarding Gratitude

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."

We should have Gratitude attitude in our daily life by just appreciating all that went well; accept the lessons learned with grace. Life is wonderful and good.

• Every morning promise yourself to have a gratitude attitude. Everything is a blessing.
  • Thoughout the day remind yurself to be thankful. Reminder notes really help.

Every night go through the day and remind yourself of everything that there is to be thankful for...

"I am grateful for who I am and what I am right now"

Very true We need to remind our self ever day the blessings which are bestowed on us each and every day of our life.  Thank you rommi ji reminding us to be thankful  and appreciative  to all mighty lord for our every blessings.
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Ur Frnd - Jaspreet View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08November2010 at 12:43am
Rommi ji

Welcome to the LT Forum

I liked your clarity and faith in law of attraction
I appreciate Ronda Berne for the book "The Secret"
and the new one "The Power" where she clearly
shares that law of attraction is simply the law of LOVE.
The more love you give the more you get, the lesser you
give the lesser you get. So focus on things, situations
and people you love and you will attract them in your life :)

Im looking forward for your sharing on other topics also Rommi ji
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10November2010 at 1:13am
It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone,

An hour to like someone,
And a day to love someone,
But it takes a lifetime to forget someone

Khoji

ashpinder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashpinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18November2010 at 4:12am

When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.
what make some people dearer it is not just the happiness thaat u feel when u meet them but it is the pain u feel when u miss them
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18November2010 at 5:26am
Wow wat a thought
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06December2010 at 1:48am

Make it a habit to say people thank you.
To express your appreciation,
sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return.
Truly appreciate those around you,
and you'll soon find many others around you.
...Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it. HAVE A NICE DAY

Edited by Jujhar - 06December2010 at 1:49am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic