TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > All General Discussions > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bless me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24May2014 at 4:50am
These days 99% of problems are in the Dirty Air filled in the mind...

Considering today's scenario, when people come to me for advice, I have a simple reply to them...

Who made you fool that you have to listen to all the negative news on TV, on paper and from people around you?

I actually wait for them to digest my question and I repeat 

Who made you fool that you have to listen to all the negative news on TV, on paper and from people around?

Negative news is the way which opens door for riches for all politicians, insurance companies, hospitals, spiritual organisations etc.

THats why so much negative is spread in the MINDS OF PEOPLE when in reality every thing is NORMAL...

In REALITY... every thing is normal...

So if you can shut off the inflow of negative for only 30 days... REALLY STOP the inflow from negative people, negative news, negative programs etc. and actually prefer to sit idle with paper and pen, then soon the dust will settle down and your inner self which is pure will guide you with the unlimited IDEAS to follow and get the best of everything in life...

Try it yourself.

Who fooled you that you cannot try anything good just because you have not tried it in the past ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic