TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Current Affairs > All Current Affairs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(((((( Let us Introduce Ourselves. ))))))

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 38>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rashmibudhraja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16October2003 at 7:35am

Dear Dr Harmanpreet Singh JI,

I have just gone thru yr medical site. i have not found anything on cancer. pls let me know if its there.

regards

rashmi

drharmanps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drharmanps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17October2003 at 3:55pm

Fateh Rashmi ji,

Thanx Rashmi ji for visiting my site.But Plz let me know about which cancer r u interested in. It will be added to the respective section.

humbly yours

soon a new version of LT screensaver will be launched. DOmake it globalise.

paula View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18October2003 at 4:48pm
My name is Paula. (My real name is Amarjeet Kaur.) Everyone knows me as Paula. I was born and raised in Delhi, India, and currently I live in NY with my family. I am Bhupinder's older sister. I like to read books, write poetry, and aim to understand Guru's true knowledge along with understanding myself.  I also appreciate all the responses and questions that you pose on this forum. Keep up the good work!
rashmibudhraja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rashmibudhraja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19October2003 at 11:57pm

Dear Dr Harmanpreet Singh JI,

Breast cancer

regards

drharmanps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drharmanps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20October2003 at 2:50am

Fateh Rashmi ji,

Your request will be fullfilled within two days. Feel free to give suggestions. Keep it up. Don't forget to sign the guest book next time you visit.

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02December2003 at 5:10am
NO more introductions
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
jass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10December2003 at 4:06pm

Jujhar ji since no one else is ready to introduce themselves, let's reintroduce ourselves...maybe we will know something new

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10December2003 at 11:48pm
I have already done it in the begining veerjeoCheck it out
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
bhupendrarajpal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhupendrarajpal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14December2003 at 12:21pm

Hi ,

Myself Bhupendra Singh Rajpal. I am living in New Delhi with my wife Priti .

I had one question : How can I join Living Treasure as a volunteer . I am a fan of Bhupinder Veerji and also a follower of his teachings .

Please tell me .

Thanks ,

living Treasure View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote living Treasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15December2003 at 1:53am

Dea Bhupendra Singh Jee

Gur Fateh!

We welcome you to the discussion forum of The Living Treasure and also The Living Tresaure Family.

Veerjee we are having regular weekly classes on every friday evening from 8:00 to 10: PM at First floor, Exhibition Hall, Gurdwara Shri Guru Singh Sabha , J-Block Rajauri Garden New Delhi. We would be highly obliged by your presence there along with your family.

There u can discuss that in what all possible ways you can volunteer for different projects of LT.

For any further details in this regard you can also contact our office at K-22, Lajpat Nagar -II, New Delhi -110024.  Ph-91-11-29831511/29839630.

Hope to see yoy there.

Gur Fateh!

the Living Treasure

The Living Treasure
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15December2003 at 2:11am

I would like to add that we also have a weekly class at B-2 Block , Gurudwara Singh Sabha, Paschim vihar, you can also come there on every saturday from 7:30 to 9:00 P.M.

Will look forward to meet u bhupendra singh ji...

Regards

bhupendrarajpal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhupendrarajpal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16December2003 at 4:35pm
Thank you Admin group and jujhar Veerji

Thanks ,
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12February2004 at 3:34am
No new introductions???????????
pritpal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pritpal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05March2004 at 12:02am

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh,

sat sri akal to all the members.

so now it is my turn to introduce myself  ok first of all i want to congrates all the active peaple associated with it for a noble cause.really a gr88 deed.

now i will not take more of ur time i m sorry i m taking ur time ,but ......

so this is pritpal singh peaple call me by this name or simply preet.

i m frm bihar strange.

ok dont u know our dasem pitah was also frm bihar they choose this land for his prakash.i m not indicating any other thing.

so is it looking nice .

wat  no

ok

so this is pritpal 22 years young     n not old.

my father works in department of telecommunication in sitamarhi district of bihar.o it is a nice place small but have a unique history .coz the wife of lord rama that is sita was born here.

i m doing now agraduation in medical science i m in second year n hope probably reach in the third year after may when my fanals came.

so [prey for me.

i have a brother  harbindra singh in doing bachelor in commerce he want to be a charted acoountant.

a lovely sis also she is in class 10.

n offcorse a loving mother without whom i m zero ,she is a house wife.

i m missing my family much,coz i m living in south delhi in a flat witha roommate also frm bihar.

i want to be a professor cum docs in a medical college.

i have come in this lt thru one of my aunty whom i met in balasheb gurudwara.offcouse in the bigning i was not comfortable but now i m glad to join lt .

i m an avid reader of all kind of books so i have good collection of books of almost every field.

i m rising as a sikh n want to learn it more but cudnot get much time due to the hectic sheduled of my college.

i m a great cook too since i used to cook since 6 years.

so i think this is lot for u peaple to bore 

so

good bye

have agood day.

pritpal singh

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05March2004 at 2:47am

Thanx sir for introducing urself...where are u doing ur MBBS from veer...i m also working in South Delhi...

U can be active member of LT & can also come to our weekly classes on fridays...

Regards

Edited by jujhar
JOYce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOYce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05March2004 at 3:38am

Hello Friends,

Dont know how to introduce myself anyway trying to do so.

This is Jaswant i mean UR Joyce a 24 Yr old MCA doing my MBAz from a Kerala university. Basically from Ludhiana, loves speed, music, chat, 'n' high tech gadgets. Hate driving. Love to read discourse, motivational and inspirational articles. I dont know much bout Great Gurbani, but willing to do so.

A few names from my favorite writer list is Bill Fitzpatrick, Shiv Khera, Rajneesh Osho etc.

Aiming to be a high tech guy who provide special consulting services on high tech required solutions on a thin 'n' sharp blade of technology.

On wings

Joyce 

sukss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05March2004 at 3:55am

Pripal and Joyce ji...nice to know about u both...keep posting..i also request u both to come and join us on LT's weekly classes on Friday..we discuss a great deal of things over there...

Regards

Sukhbir Singh
pritpal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pritpal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05March2004 at 4:06am

dear juzhar veer ji.

u r so regular that i m wonderd that how u get time to be regular i guess u must have an internet facility in ur working place.so i m doing bachelor of occupational therapy,this is a very good medical course n teaching almost every good medical college,i m living in sangam vihar m studing in jamia hamdard it is a very good univeristy with all kind of modern facility infact we peaple understand by medical course n medical college means just a mbbs but let me tell u tht there so many numerous amt of course in medics this is such a vast field n mbbs is just a course here in india the occupational therapy is not so popular but it is avery large therapy, we almost see lots of patient for treatment infact i m just coming frm seeing a lady patient.ok so i think this much is for yr current curiosity n for tht i mail u tht i have seen ur msg tht u have wriiten tht no more introdn so i m saying r u ok .

ok so

god bless u

if anything have hurt u

then i cannot do anything except writing a words of five letter tht is SORRY

bye

have a nice day

pritpal

pritpal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pritpal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05March2004 at 4:12am

thanx sukks

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05March2004 at 4:58am
Thanx veerji for giving us knowledge about several new medical fields...No need to say Sorry yaar...we are like a family...take care and be in high spirits veer...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 38>
  Share Topic