TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > All General Discussions > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(((((( Let us Introduce Ourselves. ))))))

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 35363738>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suneet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30July2012 at 3:34pm
Thanx ji
Hardeep Singh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hardeep Singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31July2012 at 3:15am
Welcome to LT family Suneet ji..all of us here try to understand and share gurbani, different problems and their solutions with help of gurbani..Hope to see gud thoughts frm you also..< ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">
ManvinderSingh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ManvinderSingh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12August2012 at 8:17am
Wahe guru ka khalsa 
Whae guru ji ki fateh
I am Manvinder Singh 32 Born and bread at Lucknow presently work as an Executive chef at Babylon Group of Hotel Raipur Chattisgarh .Looking forward to minute briefs about Sikhism 

hardeep kaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardeep kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13August2012 at 4:02am
welcome to LT family manvinder jee...
Sarabjeet Kaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarabjeet Kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13August2012 at 8:19am
Manvinder Ji..........I posted sone description abt sikhism on ur id..........and its too deep so firstly read abt the main things which i posted.......
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21August2012 at 4:57am
Welcome to the Living Treasure family discussion Forum manvinder singh ji...Do let us know how u came to know about Living treasure and how u find it to be a part of this family.

�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
singh2930 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singh2930 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04September2012 at 4:24pm
Hello Forum,

My name is Parminderjit Singh.  In a quest to find answers about life that arise from within, I came across a YouTube video of Veer Bhupinder Singh ji.  In just one video clip, I found most of my answers in a very realistic way. It also inspired me to sign up the forum and ask the one's that I still have on mind.

Thanks!
P.
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05September2012 at 1:24am
Welcome to The Living Treasure Forum....its a pleasure to know that just one video got many queries of u cleared....Veer we would like to inform you that you can watch his programs daily on Zee punjabi Channel 7:30-8AM and get benefited. You can also watch these programs on Youtube on TheLivingTreasure1 channel. Hope you will like to be a part of this forum and will share your wisdom with all of us....
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
ratan singh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratan singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16January2013 at 4:52am
Hey fellaz hiiiiii m Ratan singh frm jamshedpur , india i born and raised in jsr nly .m a security personal at tata steel jsr. rt nw m single guy along with my family of one elder brother and two married sis and mom dad. m a little cunfused person in myself hope so wil soon get cntrld after getng cleard in my queries....Embarrassed
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17January2013 at 1:08am
Dear Ratan ji...welcome to The Living Treasure's Discussion forum...Hope u will njoy being a part of this forum and will share your views on various ongoing topics here...You can ask your queries in the concerned topics and we all will try to help u out.....

Regards
ishq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ishq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17January2013 at 4:35am
Welcome to the LT Family Ratan Ji

thanks
ishq
Where there is love there is life
()".'."()
( (^) )
(�) (�)
&n
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18January2013 at 12:44am
Ishq ji Welcome back. We missed you ji. I am so happy to see you on LT. Please share how you have been and enjoying your life.
Hope to see you more often ji.
Hugs ji
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

kavreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kavreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11February2013 at 8:00am
ssa to all the members
very firstly i want to say dat im new to the forum n am facing problem while posting many times. if some one can help me out of this.
now talking about myself
im doing bds (bachelor of dental surgery). 3rd year. i live in khanna(ldh) with mom dad n younger sister.
im very emotional n sensitive .. littlest of matters hurt me over which god gifted me with some rude n selfcentered people ..
thanx to my senstivity nd those people dat i started learning the actual secret about ourselves n life ....im trying to apply it gradually and i knw life can be just so beautiful by that...
Ur Frnd - Jaspreet View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11February2013 at 10:42am
Great kavneet ji

Welcome to forum...

The best way to learn is to contribute to various topics on this forum :)
LTTeam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTTeam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12February2013 at 3:40am
Kavreen ji Welcome to the Living Treasure Discussion Forum...Your Problem has been sorted out. Please try posting now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Join www.thelivingtreasure.org
kavreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kavreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12February2013 at 3:42am
that is entirely my pleasure sir :)
we make our destiny by good thoughts :)
ashmitsaluja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashmitsaluja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15March2013 at 1:45pm
SSA Beloveds,

Well, I am Ashmit Singh Saluja & Im 24 Years old (almost 25), currently working & helping my father in his business trying to learn as much as I can from him. For the starters, I would say that I love my family very much which includes my parents, my elder sister, my brother & his wife. And I also love the person who is yet about to come to my family, my would be.. These are the people who always inspire me for my own betterment, i dont think anyone else would. My mother has been following what Bhupinder Veerji has to say, every morning without a miss. And I have been told also by her to listen to him, every morning Wink. Now, my mom & would be asked me to join this forum. As I do work online quite much, it would be easy for me to do so. I would love to be attached to the practical side of life and thats why I am here. They always wanted me to lead one being positive and strong.

Well, I am having my Roka with her on 17th March, Sunday and what could be a better gift for my mom and my would be than knowing that I do care and value their thoughts. Love is a beautiful feeling, and I would love to join this forum to receive knowledge and wisdom from experiences and would also love to share my thoughts with everyone here. 

Last but not the least, I would thank my Mother & my would be to be so concerned about me and love me so much. 

God Bless Everyone of you..

Regards,
Ashmit ..

Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15March2013 at 6:15pm
Ashmit Singh ji, Welcome to Living treasure family forum ji, We are really Glad you have decide to be part  of Lt Family and we hope you will help and share with us your precious thoughts and opinion. It is so nice to hear you are part of a wonderful and loving family. It will be our pleasure to get your and your mothers experience.
Please except our blessings and congratulations for your upcoming Roka and marriage. 
regards to your mother and family.
Rabrakha ji
Khoji.
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16March2013 at 11:45pm
Gurfateh and a very warm welcome to The Living Treasure Family Ashmit ji....We all would like to congratulate you for a new begining of your life from today with your would be......Like your mom and would be suggested you to be a part of the Living Treasure...hope the wisdom shared in gurbani will help you live a life of peace.....may god bless you and your family with lots of happiness.....

Regards
Ur Frnd - Jaspreet View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18March2013 at 1:22am
Welcome to the forum Ashmit ji

Do share with us how u manage to follow ur inner voice and be an inspiration to many... :)

Congrats and All the best for ur married life ...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 35363738>
  Share Topic