TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Current Affairs > All Current Affairs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Audio CD Released

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTTeam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Audio CD Released
    Posted: 30August2010 at 1:27am
The Living Treasure proudly announce a Release of a New Audio CD in collaboration with  Sarab Sanjhi Gurbani titled-

"Rabbi Nerta"

Grab ur copy online on:

http://www.sarabsanjhigurbani.com/showproduct.asp?titleid=ssgacd-308%20B

or call at 09868236896 to order.

Sincerely
LTTeam
Join www.thelivingtreasure.org
LTTeam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTTeam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30August2010 at 1:29am
You can also buy them on these outlets

http://www.sarabsanjhigurbani.com/dealer-network.asp

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30August2010 at 3:20am
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
ANGEL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANGEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30August2010 at 6:44am
thanks veer.
this cd has a gr8 gr8 gr8 message.
Tejbir View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31August2010 at 1:44pm
On a very heavy public demand, The Living Treasure thought and finally produced an ACD which is a gr8 mix of Gurbani singing and the message which The Living Treasure is committed to deliver from Guru Granth Sahib Ji, a universal doctorine...

It has one of the best singings you all would have heard from The Living Treasure till now and you will enjoy listening to it again and again... Share with all your near and dear ones...

You can also order from The Living Treasure office in bulk to gift all your wellwishers who can also taste the flavour of Gurbani which they havent till now...

The approach of The Living Treasure programs is unique of all (as you all know)... it adopt a practical approach to share the message of Guru Granth across the globe...

So go on and share this gr8 thought which can even MAKE THEIR LIFE... which can give a NEW MEANING TO THEIR LIFE... Share with those who are still waiting for someone to come and offer them... Smile
We can be Happy or WE can be Right!!!

Choice is ours...
ashpinder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashpinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01September2010 at 3:35am
thanks for sharing tejbir ji
what make some people dearer it is not just the happiness thaat u feel when u meet them but it is the pain u feel when u miss them
Sangeeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sangeeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25November2010 at 12:03am
On a very heavy public demand, The Living Treasure thought and finally produced an ACD which is a gr8 mix of Gurbani singing and the message which The Living Treasure is committed to deliver from Guru Granth Sahib Ji, a universal doctorine...

It has one of the best singings you all would have heard from The Living Treasure till now and you will enjoy listening to it again and again... Share with all your near and dear ones...

You can also order from The Living Treasure office in bulk to gift all your wellwishers who can also taste the flavour of Gurbani which they havent till now...

The approach of The Living Treasure programs is unique of all (as you all know)... it adopt a practical approach to share the message of Guru Granth across the globe...

So go on and share this gr8 thought which can even MAKE THEIR LIFE... which can give a NEW MEANING TO THEIR LIFE... Share with those who are still waiting for someone to come and offer them... Smile

Dear Veerji,

What is the name of this CD , can I get it from Living Treasure Exhibition -Stall # 12 in Bangla Saheb, New Delhi, please tell as I am going to tell my cousin to get it for me as I stay in Dubai.

Always remain in High Spirit. Chaddi Kalla

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25November2010 at 2:36am
"Rabbi Nerta"
Living Treasure Stall No.22
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
seodeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seodeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28May2011 at 8:23am
Originally posted by Jujhar Jujhar wrote:

Here are the tracks:-

1. Tuhi Tuhi  (2.16)

2. Tu Sabhni Thayee  (13.12)

3. Aukhi Ghari Na Dekhan Dayee  (13.05)

4. Rakha Ek Hamara Swami  (1.038)

5. Sajanra Mera Sajanra  (13.16)

6. Discourses  (25.34)

Very thanks Jujhar ji for posting the links here.I recently joined this forum.I joined this forum so that i can download Punjabi Bhajans and songs.
LTTeam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTTeam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30May2011 at 1:13am
Dear Seodeep ji...thanks for joining the Living treasure forum....You can download the audios from the link below :-

http://www.thelivingtreasure.com/Audio.aspx

Regards

Satinderpalsingh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satinderpalsingh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26January2012 at 8:32am

Sat Sri Akal

I am new to this Living Treasure Forum

kindly help me how to operate this Forum.
It is difficult to undertstand me to operate this.
Ur Frnd - Jaspreet View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27January2012 at 12:10am
Welcome to the forum Satinderpal Singh ji

Just keep track of Active Topics by clicking on "New Posts"

Make best use of search option...
Sahib View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sahib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06July2012 at 12:33pm
I need some books of veer bhupinder ji can you explain me what is the processor and how long it take? I am living in Winnipeg ,mb Canada
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06July2012 at 3:01pm
You may email Livleen Singhji on-  lsingh@thefidelisgroup.net . Hes from US, he can send you the books and Cds etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic