TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Feedback | Announcements > Feedback & Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Veer Bhupinder Singh Ji's Message at Kapurthala
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Veer Bhupinder Singh Ji's Message at Kapurthala

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Veer Bhupinder Singh Ji's Message at Kapurthala
    Posted: 04July2011 at 3:03am
Thanks veer....your efforts are commendable...keep posting and inspiring us with your sharings
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
Tejbir View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03July2011 at 2:56pm
Thanks for the encouragement all of you... One more program Feb 6th afternoon, which i must post was the great Seminar; Topic: Transparency; Shabad: Chit Chetak Ke Nahi Bavariya; SGGS Pg 990.
The points shared are this seminar were as follows:
* We need to realize our potential, our inner abilities to do creative works - 'Nikas Ray pankhi simar har pankh' SGGS Pg 204.
* Joke: One person keeps speaking parrot as ate guard. He teached parrot to tell anyone coming that i am not at home. It does so and the person stays happy that the parrot is very nice.. One day parrot hear some song which says 'Those who speak truth are always free from boundations and those you lie stays bounded in cage..' The song clicked it, next day when someone came to house, the parrot said he is inside.. The man got frightened and warned parrot, if it didnt supported him then he will sell it to some other... The parrot continues the same practice and finally the man set parrot free from cage after warnings.. While flyin high in sky parrot realizes that for so many days it was trapped in cage just for lies and when it said truth, it was free.. Moral: In order to be transparent in life dont hide/lie, live a truthful life..
* We want to stay asleep, we dont wish that someone should come and wake us from deep sleep of inhumane living.. If someone tries we never appreciate that person, always disregard the person. We want to be left alone because we are really discourages and we had assumed that nothing better can happen!!!
* We like to be with majority even though the majority is NOT WISE/BAD.
* Gurbani says: 'Daddai Dosh na dayoo kisay, dosh karamaa aapniyaa. Jo main keeaa so main payaa dosh na deejai awar janaa.' Means - never blame other for result of my mistakes, I will always be rewarded for whatever i do.. So Dont blame others. I will get what i deserve.
* 21st Century Magic: My thoughts/ my munn who was always engaged in thinking destructive for others has now started to think creative and work for humanity..
* Spend so much time on thy self that I didnt have time to critize / disregard others. Figure out where i am lacking...
We can be Happy or WE can be Right!!!

Choice is ours...
ashpinder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashpinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02June2011 at 3:26am
Originally posted by Tejbir Tejbir wrote:

Thanx all for the encouragement.. I got busy with some office work.. Finally i am back continuing the thread of sharing points from programs held @ Kapurthala, Railway Coach Factory Township & City.

6th Feb, prog @ Gurdwara Devi Talaab, Kapurthala City - Shabad: Tu Thakur tum peh ardaas; Topic: Ardaas
* Till the time we did not sek Wisdom, we are DEAD while physically living means we are 'keeray kiram' till then, living like insects.
* We do not surrender till the time we did not listen to Wisdom.
* We dictate GOD, in this mis-belief that we claim that we will protect God, we will visit so called holy place.
* We don't like God, we always like to keep God under our willingness.
* I am now like Crow, Eagle who basically likes to see only the deficiencies in the other person.
* Ardaas is to surrender ourself to the almighty and to introspect inner self for improvising the overall personality.

gr8 sharing tejbir ji thanks for sharing

what make some people dearer it is not just the happiness thaat u feel when u meet them but it is the pain u feel when u miss them
Ur Frnd - Jaspreet View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01June2011 at 8:31pm
great sharing tejbir
Tejbir View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01June2011 at 2:39pm
Thanx all for the encouragement.. I got busy with some office work.. Finally i am back continuing the thread of sharing points from programs held @ Kapurthala, Railway Coach Factory Township & City.

6th Feb, prog @ Gurdwara Devi Talaab, Kapurthala City - Shabad: Tu Thakur tum peh ardaas; Topic: Ardaas
* Till the time we did not sek Wisdom, we are DEAD while physically living means we are 'keeray kiram' till then, living like insects.
* We do not surrender till the time we did not listen to Wisdom.
* We dictate GOD, in this mis-belief that we claim that we will protect God, we will visit so called holy place.
* We don't like God, we always like to keep God under our willingness.
* I am now like Crow, Eagle who basically likes to see only the deficiencies in the other person.
* Ardaas is to surrender ourself to the almighty and to introspect inner self for improvising the overall personality.

Choice is ours...
hardeepkaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardeepkaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03May2011 at 4:48am
great effort by our veerji and tejbir singh ji .....plz alwayz note such things so that every1 can take the advantage
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03May2011 at 4:18am
Thnx Tejbir ji
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03May2011 at 2:24am
Great sharing Tejbir
Very clicking points :)
Sangeeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sangeeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03May2011 at 12:02am
Thanks for sharing Tejbirji. Excellent . 
Tejbir View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01May2011 at 12:58am
5th Feb. Gurdwara Prog @ KPT - Shabad: Jo Mangay Thakur Apne Te...

* We need to be selfish in order to fix-up ourself, ou mann from vices by understanding Gurbani.
* Govind: Mere Mann roopi dharti (land) nu tikaan wala gur, message, technique.
* Rabb ji mere mann nu rakhde han. This is confidence and not blind faith becoz Gurbani teaches us to be awaken.
* Though we say that God knows everything but still we do very long long prayers becoz in back of mind we are sure God doesnt knows what is happening in my life!! how ironic!! This is not confidence.
* We got drifted by Quantity.
* Avgun to chutan de demand keeti jaa rae hai.
* Jo mangay: Who so ever seeks mann de stability or seek to get wisdom, that very seeker mann gets it.
* Lok parlok gavana: Avguna wali, shortcomings wali matt naal life spoil ker lena.
* Chatur dishaa keno bal apna: Rabb de wisdom wale knowledge is spread across everywhere, in all directions.. Everyone possesses wisdom already..
* Kirpa katakh avlokan keeno: Rabb ji Hamdardi de kataksh wali nazar kerde han jis naal click ho jaanda hai, apniyaa shorcomings dikh jaandiyaa ne te fir mere mann de dukh mit janday han.
* Mukh: Mann da mukh
* Who so ever seeks wisdom, usda andrla te baharla sabh fix ho jaanda hai.

Choice is ours...
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20April2011 at 4:21am
Ya veerji really gave a new vision to the shabad- Vidhya vichari taan paropkari....thnx for sharing Tejbir ji
Jasleen kaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasleen kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19April2011 at 2:15pm
thanks tejbir g for sharing and reminding us that seminar which was really great....
Tejbir View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18April2011 at 2:29pm
5th Feb. Seminar with School kids @ GHPS, RCF (afternoon):

* Confidence is very important for us. When we get confidence from others then we feel stronger to bear the expectations of others on our shoulder. However, when we get pressure then we lack confidence.
* "Vidya Vichari ta parupkari." (SGGS Pg.356) Usually we hear its meanings as When ever education is shared it is known as blessing/being kind to other.. But, if we take it this way "Education is worthy only when we will act as per its teachings; we will adopt it in our routine."
* In order to get rid of pressure from parents we need to gather more of confidence. While studying we usually focus on NUMBERS/MARKS but seldom we adopt qualities.
* Treat other the way I want to be treated.
* Whenever you see any wrong doing of others the best thing to do is not to copy/repeat it.
* Dont listen to others when someone says 'You are dummy!!' The other person know us only to the extent we showcase ourself to them. Hence, noone is Dummy!!

A ques from a student from the audience:
* Why do we feel disconnected from SGGS Doctorine??
- We feel disconnected/we are disconn becoz we are forced to focus on studies during study era or games, frieking with friends, partying out but hardly we are focussed towards learning morality, adopting Godly qualities, honouring others, not bullying others!!!

Choice is ours...
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12April2011 at 1:37pm
Thanks veer for reminding us the vital points discussed there :)
Tejbir View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12April2011 at 12:56pm
There were several programs @ RCF, Kapurthala.. I recalled that i noted the points of all the programs held there...

5th Feb: Seminar with Youth - Points discussed @ seminar:

* We need to fixup ourself first of all rather than pointing our others for their mistakes. Need to do efforts to improvise our thought process/heart..
* Dont waste energy/youthfulness in dating a gal/boy by our own thoughts.. This way we will be diverted and fell in wrong direction.
* God extends Love to me so that i can learn to spread my Love with others.
* Dont work on making our character... Rather do earnest effort to adopt mor eand more Godly qualities.

Choice is ours...
Rafiq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rafiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01April2011 at 7:27am
My Pleasure Smile
Infact,Thanks to all of U.
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31March2011 at 6:53am
Thnx Rafiq ji
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31March2011 at 2:07am
Great work Rafiq ji :)
Sangeeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sangeeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30March2011 at 11:59pm
Thank you so much Rafiq Veerji. Thanks a lot. 
Rafiq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rafiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30March2011 at 2:55pm
Jujhar veer jeo

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Maa Boli (Punjabi) vich jehre emotions beyaan kite ja sakde han, oh kisi v hor boli vich nahi.

I tried with best of my knowledge to translate veer g’s message. Please forgive me for any mistake.

“Translation”
(Message for the Sangat of Kapurthala & R.C.F by Veer Bhupinder Singh G)
7/2/2011 Kapurthala

With heart full of humbleness, I am trying to share that, the service of Sangat of Kapurthala & R.C.F for organizing Living Treasure’s programme there, for which from the depth of my heart I am grateful. We, around 21 Living Treasure members were hosted by R.C.F’s families jointly, who leave no space in serving us (for which we were not eligible). Their services spoke about their good qualities. Without any bias, I say that R.C.F gurmukhs and people of other religions , did soul touching service which encouraged us a lot. I am not able to stop my pen in writing the words of gratitude, for their gursikhi love which is full of humanity. The pen & the paper will end but I am uncapable of explaining their eternal love. I thank them from the core of my heart for sharing the Godly qualities with warm hug which are bestowed to them through Satguru (True Knowledge).

In the same manner, the unbiased love and the purest wave for promoting the truth, shown by the management and sangat of Kapurthala Gurdwara Sahib, gave encouragement.

I am astonished to see the soulmates of R.C.F running their Gurdwara management through mutual harmony & without any secretary & presidentialship. This is a new concept of its own. The whole world can learn from it.

May God bless everyone the strength & ability, so that Gurmat can be lived forever.
Along with all the members of Living Treasure,
Veer Bhupinder Singh,
R.C.F. Kapurthala

Gratitude Note: I thank Veer Bhupinder Singh G and all the members of Living Treasure from the core of my heart for sharing priceless treasure of Gurmat by taking out daswand (one-tenth) of their time with Sangat of Kapurthala. I pray in front of Waheguru G for keeping these brothers in high spirits so that Gurmat movement can be exploded and make it effective.
Thanks a lot.
Daas
Engineer Gurmeet Singh Kadiaani
Kapurthala
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic