TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Feedback | Announcements > Feedback & Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

REQUEST....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardeepkaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: REQUEST....
    Posted: 16March2011 at 5:46am
DEAR FRIENDS I AM STARTING A NEW THREAD TO CREATE AWRENESS ABOUT LITTLE LITTLE THINGS WHICH BECOMES A BIG ISSUE IN ONE'S LIFE IF GET NEGLECTED...HOPE U ALL TOO CONTRIBUTE IN THIS CAUSE.....
Ur Frnd - Jaspreet View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16March2011 at 6:40am
Thats great,
i think name of topic be changed to
"little things that make great difference"
hardeepkaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardeepkaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16March2011 at 7:03am

jaspreet veerji i have given this name coz thru this forum i want to request the people of this world for some of things i have seen in my life and i want that the same should not be repeated with anyone....i m going to post my first request...hope then u can justify the title...thankuTongue

Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17March2011 at 1:28am
Sure
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17March2011 at 2:39am
I think IGNORANCE is the thing which is initially very small, but always leads to big issues....wat u guys say???
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardeepkaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17March2011 at 4:17am
this is very true jujhar veerji...
              now i m starting the requesting thread hope u all will post...thanks
Pari Kaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pari Kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17March2011 at 9:32am
sure hardeep kaur ji
Tejbir View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12April2011 at 12:59pm
1 thing which i feel is very small yet very important..

Listen to what the other one is saying, this will help in better understanding!!

Smile
We can be Happy or WE can be Right!!!

Choice is ours...
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12April2011 at 6:05pm
Good one Tejbir
ashi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19April2011 at 12:31pm

There is one thing that we all have in common. That is...at some point in our life, we will face adversity.  I have come to realize that the difference in our success or failure is not chance, but choice. Because when adversity strikes, it's not what happens that will determine our destiny; it's how we react to what happens.................never be ignorant with things

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19April2011 at 2:04pm
great... well said ji:)
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
ashi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22April2011 at 11:27am
Thank you so much jujhar ji

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardeepkaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22May2011 at 5:01am
SORRY FRIENDS FOR BEING LATE HERE WAS SO MUCH OCCUPIED IN EXAMZ....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardeepkaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22May2011 at 5:42am
the first request here is :

REQUEST TO PARENTS.....

THERE USED TO BE SOME TIME WHERE A CHILD WAS NOT COMPLEX IN NATURE. HANDLING A CHILD IN THE PAST 10-15 YEARS WAS NOT AS MUCH TOUGH AS IT IS NOW.NOWADAYS EVERY KID EVEN PERFORMS SUCH ACTS WHICH MAKE ALL US SO SHOCKED. THE ROLE OF PARENTS THESE DAYS ARE INCREASING LIKE DEPARTMENTS INCREASES IN THE ORGANISATION.EVERY NEW TECHNOLOGY EVERY NEW DEPARTMENT LIKEWISE FOR EVERY ACT OF CHILD PARENTS ROLE INCREASES..
          NOW LETS CUM TO THE MAIN MESSAGE THAT I WANT TO CONVEY..FOR LIVING A BETTER LIFE WE ALL NEED A GOOD HEALTH.THE LIFE EXPECTANCY IS DECREASING DAY BY DAY.IT IS OFTEN SEEN PARENTS ARE NOT MUCH BOTHERED BOUT THEIR HEALTH..THE REASON THAT MADE ME WRITE THIS IS THAT FEW DAYS BACK I HEARD A NEWS THAT A MAN OF 38 JUST DIED COZ OF HEART - ATTACK..AND I WAS SHOCKED...NOW WHAT ,THE MAN IS DEAD BUT ALONE HE IS NOT HIS FAMILY, HIS LITTLE KIDS AND HIS WIFE WHAT BOUT THEM??? THE DIFFERENCE IN BOTH THE DEATHS ARE ONE DIED IN ONE STROKE OTHERS WLD DIE REGULARLY...
        WHO WLD TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS??? FROM WHERE THE FINANCE WLD BE PROCURED???? SUCH QUESTIONS WLD REGULARLY KILL HIS WIFE...PARENTS ARE THE MOST ESSENTIAL PART OF CHILD'S HEALTHY LIVING...THIS IS NOT ONLY ONE CASE SUCH THINGS ARE HAPPENING WITH EVERY THIRD CHILD..SOME FATHERS DRINK AND BEATS THEIR WIFE IN FRONT OF THE CHILD...THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS ****
CHILD LOSSES HIS/HER CREATIVITY...
HE/SHE LIVES IN FEAR ..
HE/SHE IS NOT ABLE TO SCORE GOOD MARKS IN ACADEMICS TOO...
HE/SHE DON'T CUM IN FRONT FOR ANY ACTIVITY IN SCHOOLS...
SUCH SEEDS GOT PLANTED IN THE FIELD OF CHILD MEMORY WHICH IS WATERED REGULARLY AND A DAY COMES WHEN THIS SEED BECOMES A PLANT AND THEN WHAT THE SITUATION REACHES THE POINT WHERE NOTHING COULD BE DONE...
     CHILDHOOD IS THE BEST TIME OF ONE'S LIFE...BUT MANY KIDS ARE NOT ABLE TO ENJOY THIS COZ OF PARENTS...I WONDER THE ONE'S WHO GAVE BIRTH ARE THEMSELVES CREATING A DARK WORLD FOR THE KIDS...
      SOME PARENTS REMAIN ILL AND DONT BOTHER BOUT THEIR HEALTH COZ OF THAT THE GIRL CHILD HAS TO WORK IN THE HOUSE ...HERE I M NOT SAYING THAT THE GIRL SHOULD NOT WORK BUT UNDER PRESSURE WORKING OF A CHILD HARMS THE CREATIVITY...MANY CASES ARE SEEN THAT PARENTS REMAIN ILL COZ OF THEIR LAZINESS TOWARDS HEALTH...THEY ARE FOUND SAYING" MERA BACHE NE KHA LEYA SAMJHO MEI V KHA LEYA"...THIS IS WRONG PARENTS MUST TAKE HALF AND GIVE OTHER HALF TO CHILD ...THIS WLD EVEN INCULCATE A GOOD HABIT...
   THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO BE CAREFUL BOUT THEIR HEALTH BECAUSE NO OTHER CAN TAKE A BETTER CARE OF THEIR CHILD THAN THEM...JUST SEE THOSE KIDS LIVING WITHOUT PARENTS THAN YOU ALL WOULD REALISE WHAT THE PARENTS ARE IN A CHILD LIFE...
JINA NU JANAM DITA HAI, KEWAL JANAM DE KE NA CHORO,
OHNA DE BHAVISHYEH TOHADE HATHA CH HAI JARA SOCHO,
KI BANEGA OHNA DA TOHADE BHAJOH,
PLEASE MERE SARE MA PEYO APNA KAHYAL RAKHO.......

Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22May2011 at 10:55am
Hardeep Kaur You have brought up a very valid point. Health is the most important in life. All the money and wealth is of no use if the health is bad. 
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardeepkaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22May2011 at 2:32pm
thanku mama....please contribute here so that this message can reach masses....
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22May2011 at 3:23pm
Great sharing hardeep ji

Even I m also lazy about my health :)
Recently started going to park for evening walk... :)

The Best Inspiring Music in the world is your own heartbeat.

It gives an assurance that you will survive
even when the whole world leaves you alone. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardeepkaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23May2011 at 4:51am
itz good jaspreet veerji that u started taking care .....health is not only important for u but for healthy future of ur little angel too.....
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23May2011 at 5:49am
:)
gurdeep singh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gurdeep singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23May2011 at 1:49pm
very well written hardeep ji..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic