TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > TëcH ZöNë > Tech Zone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get ur Tech queries answered here !!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumeetsingh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get ur Tech queries answered here !!
    Posted: 19July2012 at 11:37am
Sat Shri Akaal 2 all of u frens :-)

So be it Desktops or Laptops, post ur questions here and I will answer or troubleshoot ur queries !!

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20July2012 at 2:32am
Gurfateh Dear Sumeet Singh ji and thanks for joining The Living Treasure family discussion Forum....We r glad to knw that you r willing to help all our members with your technical skills...I request members of the forum, to put their queries, if any here so that they can get an expert advise from Sumeet ji....Thanks once again for your kind services....

Regards
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20July2012 at 7:15pm

Sardar Sumeet Singh ji Thank you for your kind offer of help and thank you for joining Lt family of friends.

I would like to learn how to add text to my pictures.

thank you ji

khoji
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

sunnyjs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnyjs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20January2015 at 11:35am
Dear Admin
This website is having some problems since last many days, pl check.

Thanks and regards
LTTeam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LTTeam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21January2015 at 2:25am
Ki problem u r facing sir?
Join www.thelivingtreasure.org
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic