TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Rituals & Taboos > LifeStyles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT IS REAL LOVE!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taranjeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21January2013 at 6:12am
Well said Jujhar Ji
It just a fake love, they are too small for this, life Ch hale bada Kuch hona Baaki hai....it's better he should focus on his career....
satvinder View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satvinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21January2013 at 6:16am
Real Love is caring about the happiness of another person without any thought for what we might get for ourselves. It’s also Real Love when other people care about our happiness unconditionally. It is not Real Love when other people like us for doing what they want. Under those conditions we’re just paying for love again. We can be certain that we’re receiving Real Love only when we make foolish mistakes, when we fail to do what other people want, and even when we get in their way, but they don’t feel disappointed or irritated at us. That is Real Love (true unconditional love), and that love alone has the power to heal all wounds, bind people together, and create relationships quite beyond our present capacity to imagine....
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22January2013 at 2:18am

Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude.

To excel in anything you have to have patience; but if you want to love, patience is an absolute necessity. You may be dashing, glamorous, fascinating, and alluring; you may be tall, dark, and handsome, or whatever the current fancy may be. Without patience, you can never become a great lover; it would be a contradiction in terms.

“Well,” most of us say, “I guess that leaves me out. Patience has never been my strong point.” Very, very few of us are born patient. Our age has been called the age of anxiety, the age of anger; but we could just as easily say the age of impatience. You see it in supermarket lines, on the highway, on the tennis court, in the schoolyard, in the political arena, on the bus. With all this we have begun to believe that impatience is our natural state. Fortunately, love is our natural state, and patience is something that everybody can learn

Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

ratan singh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratan singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24January2013 at 4:53am
sry frnds 4r rplyng so lateeeeeeeeee

i read al of urs comments and wanna thanks u al alot for ur kindness. as i c i had already tried nd forgived hr  a tym before bt the matter was wit my anger as my intutions says that one day i might happen whn she wil b infront of me and a disastrous action vil upcome bcoz m afraid of my anger which had many a tyms led me in trubl  the big prblm is i myslf cant understnd whn would i gt angry nd lose my cntrl ovr myslf this is the reson y i removed my kirpan becoz any sword aur gun is nt dangerous bt humans anger is........
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24January2013 at 4:51pm
Ratan ji, I am really glad you have identified you problem yourself and you admit that you have a anger problem. this is the first step to over come your problem. Now you can take help of meditation, yoga and or anger control therapist. they can help you to learn how to control your anger. Try it.
Keep on working to better yourself and try your best to forget your past and start a new beginning. best wishes and keep faith.
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Ur Frnd - Jaspreet View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24January2013 at 11:30pm
These days I have cold and cough and I m required to avoid eating ice-cream... Tough job for me.... :)

Similarly as you have detected yourself of anger... avoid all such TV programs, movies, gossips, news, stories etc. which relates to heart breaking love stories... :)

You require to do this only till you recover as I m required to avoid ice-cream till I recover.... :) 

Rest the medicine I have already recommended in my previous post... It works for me... it may work for you... :)
lovey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26January2013 at 1:27pm
RATAN JI' hws u?cum on c get up a beautiful future is knockng on the door.Waheguru knows the bst 4 u so trust him
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12January2016 at 1:45am
It was a busy morning, about 8:30, when an elderly gentleman in his 80's arrived in the hospital to have stitches removed from his thumb.

He said he was in a hurry as he had an appointment at 9:00 am. I took his vital signs and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over an hour before someone would be able to see him.

I saw him looking at his watch and decided, since I was not busy with another patient, I would evaluate his wound. On examination, it was well healed, so I talked to one of the doctors, got the needed supplies to remove his sutures and redress his wound.

While taking care of his wound, I asked him if he had another doctor's appointment this morning, as he was in such a hurry. The gentleman told me no, that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his wife.

I inquired as to her health. He told me that she had been there for a while and that she was a victim of Alzheimer's Disease. As we talked, I asked if she would be upset if he was a bit late. He replied that she no longer knew who he was, that she had not recognized him in five years now.

I was surprised, and asked him, 'And you still go every morning, even though she doesn't know who you are?'
He smiled as he patted my hand and said, 'She doesn't know me, but I still know who she is.'

I had to hold back tears as he left, I had goose bumps on my arm, and thought, 'That is the kind of love I want in my life.'

True love is neither physical, nor romantic. True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be.

With all the jokes and fun that are in whatsapp, sometimes there is one that comes along that has an important message. This one I thought I should share with you.

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

I hope you share this with someone you care about. I just did.

'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain...
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
satvinder View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satvinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11March2016 at 1:47am
greatThumbs Up
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24March2016 at 2:16pm
I feel true Love is when one gives His/Her time and help unconditionally to any one need. 
Waheguru's love is unconditional love. Waheguru Love is bestowed on every one irrespective of gender, color, religion, cast, states etc.etc.........we need to lean from our Gurus

Khoji

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05April2016 at 12:34am
Well said khoji ji
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic