TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > All General Discussions > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Inspirational Couple

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Narinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inspirational Couple
    Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:43am

For the last few years I was not in touch with one of my friend’s parents. Otherwise we were very familiar, talked a lot on phone. He often shared his views after listening to LT programmes.

Recently, my friend again shared her parents routine, their health and so many other things. She also asked me to call her parents as they too remember me and often showed their concern towards me.  As she told, they are regular viewers of veerji’s programme on Zee Punjabi  every morning at 7.30am. During the programme, no talks, no door bell, no mobile ringing and no halchal. There is pin drop silence and both the couple watches veerji’s programme captivatingly. My friend’s papa is around 75…cant walk much….bed to washroom and …..back. Last week I too talked to him and he shared the simple but unique thoughts of veerji. He proudly boasted to have all the compilation of veerji’s programmes in his pen drives and both of them  love to listen for hours.

My intention of sharing this is nothing but a feeling of ease that the journey of life passes peacefully when the aim of life is purposeful and that purpose is LIVING PEACEFULLY…….TO LIVE IN ECSTASY. This couple always await to see veerji personally.

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:48am
Its a pleasure to read about such inspirational people....I have also come across many such people in my life jina di life Living treasure de programs attend karke ya sun ke change ho gai and they r living peacefully.....Thanks alot Narinder ji for sharing this great couples life, I hope this brings inspiration to all of us too...
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
satvinder View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote satvinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:57am
I agree jujharji...its indeed so pleasurable to read about such noble souls.They can be a great motivation to all of us and even more to the younger generation.May God Bless them with the Best of Health!!!
pammi pammi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2013 at 4:41am
Yess, Narinder g, jujhar g & all, I fully agree with u. If I add more to it, I can say with full confidance that who ever will watch Bhupinder Veer's programme carefully, wont like any disturbance at all at that particular time. Jo veer g ki awaz meyn kashish hai, kisi aur meyn nahin, jo veer g k programmes meyn knowledge hai, kahin aur pey nahin.
regards Pammi
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 1:25pm
I Totally agree with every one
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic