TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Current Affairs > All Current Affairs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

miserable conditions of females

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20April2004 at 5:33am
 When we fall in love we only see the best of everthing in that person, that's why it's called love. Take time to know eachother, love closes eyes but on the long term, real personality shows and when the first butterflies are gone, real love enters...Love marriage or arranged marriage, both take time to know about the partner, you just don't marry like that. Marriage is for life, you must be sure of your partner else you better wait for a better moment. Only true love lasts for a lifetime.
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20April2004 at 5:35am
 Righto..........High Five

�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
pammi surinder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi surinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20April2004 at 8:39am
the marriage should take place between equals. suppose the girl is somehow handicapped then the boy must be equally suffering(lacking physically)) something or the other & the vice-versa. Similarly the girl or boy should be having almost equal monetary status. They should belong to the same religion. If they are like minded tna samjho soney te suhaga ho gya.
Regards
Pammi
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20April2004 at 9:18am

I don't complete agree. When they choose for eachother they surely will see if they have handicaps or not, but this is an extreme case, and not relevant. I can't see why the monetary status can create a problem to marry the one you love, you can both work your way up to have a better lifestyle. You don't love someone less because he or she doesn't own what you own or owns more. In case of the religion, Sikhism is not a Religion but a way of living, so I don't see any reason to not marrying a Sikh, if you follow the path of Truth and live by the Holy Scriptures you are a Real Sikh even when you are not born into a real Sikh family. In the eyes of the Lord we are all equals. Two souls one body....no matter what religion or status, love is love, can't be forced. Well that is my opinion. I truly respect your opinion.

Regards,

Selina

Edited by Mysti_Girl
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20April2004 at 9:44am

I do agree with Selina...Dear pammi ji...its not at all necessary that both shld have the same Monetary status, neither both shld be handicapped...the most important thing is that they shld be like minded and both should see in the same direction i.e. both should help each other to overcome each others shorcomings & lead a Ideal life....Yeh but i shld say that there must not be a very large gap in monetary status coz for example girl is from a very rich family and she is married in a poor famly it will be difficult for her to adjust...so before marriage the most important aspect is that they shld share everything with each other, even the most trivial aspects of their families and themselves...

Regards 

�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi surinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21April2004 at 12:59am
Dear mysty girl & Jujhar g, I respect both of u & your ideology and feelings. Please c that I have said almost equal monetary status. And there are v rare cases of handicapped girl or a boy. In the case of love marriage this does not apply. But if the handicapped girl or boy want to live a lovable life with honour, self respect & dignity then the handicapped has to think it twice before marrying a perfect girl or a perfect boy.
with due respect & love
Pammi
ishq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ishq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21April2004 at 3:01am

mesabrable conditions of feamles, yes oue society is man dominated society , par these days womes breaks the chakarview of this society, she is engg.,software professionalist,doc.,inspector,leaders. so cheer up friends now they r not abla(helpless) now they turns to sabla

they give their contribution on all fields

BEST OF LUCK GIRLS AND WOMENS

Where there is love there is life
()".'."()
( (^) )
(�) (�)
&n
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21April2004 at 3:24am

Yeh no doubt that their contribution has been remarkable...we can't forget Mother Teresa, Kalpana Chawla, Diana Haiyden...and the list is endless...we should respect them, protect them and love them...Those men are cowards and impotent who beats their wives coz they show thier domination on the women...but they shld remember that this is an era for women liberation...Guru Nanak ji has given an equal right and status to women in society...Guru Granth sahib the holy book of sikhs says that " So kyon manda aakhiye, jit jame raajaan" i.e. how can we abuse and dominate women who has given birth to the kings...I salute women coz they are simply great as they play all vital roles so perfectly as a wife, mother, sister, daughter....and many more... 

Regards  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi surinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21April2004 at 3:25am
Ishq ji u r right. Sabla samajh nahin aeya. Vaise Bala tna sunnya c. Koi shaq nahin hai ki kai aurtaan balaavaan v hundiyaan han. O aurtaan gar toddh dendiyaan han, kamar toddh dendiyaan han, sauhaard todh dendiyaan han, shaanti toddh dendiyaan han. Shayad isi lai aadmi nu thodha umer vich vadda honna v zaroori hai. Naal he aadmi dey vich patience atey soojh-boojh da honna v zaroori hai.Aadmi da nasheyaan tno door rehnna v zaroori hai.
Pammi
ishq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ishq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21April2004 at 4:08am

paami ji abla==helpless girl

sabla==the girl full with positive attitude

()".'."()
( (^) )
(�) (�)
&n
ishq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ishq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21April2004 at 9:15am

jujhar veer ji pammi veerji u r right , so we hould give respects to womens,

par beti ko beti jaaney , par stri ko maat bakhaney

()".'."()
( (^) )
(�) (�)
&n
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30April2004 at 4:18am

A Reminder

Can we, through this forum open a counselling arena for the women who seek help and guidance???. I think we all should promote this forum to all the needy people who just b'coz of lack of knowledge about their fundamental rights, suffer whole of their lives......I would like all the readers to invite ur family members, ur friends and any one whether he/she is a Doctor/Lawyer/Enviornmentalist or any other professional who can give us proper suggestions for people who seek help...I wana request u all who know anyone in need to just register himself here and discuss his problem openly and we all will try to get a solution out of it...PLz this is a humble request from the bottom of my heart that whosoever reads this plz just think about it...coz je asi es marag te aake vi apne vaaste hi jee rahe haan te whats the use???JUST ASK URSELF???

Regards

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12May2004 at 3:31am

Respect Women Coz 

It takes thousands of workes to build a castle zone,
It takes millions of soldiers to protect Rome,
But just one women to make

Happy HomeBrowsHouse 2

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07July2004 at 4:17am
Originally posted by jujhar jujhar wrote:

A Reminder

Can we, through this forum open a counselling arena for the women who seek help and guidance???. I think we all should promote this forum to all the needy people who just b'coz of lack of knowledge about their fundamental rights, suffer whole of their lives......I would like all the readers to invite ur family members, ur friends and any one whether he/she is a Doctor/Lawyer/Enviornmentalist or any other professional who can give us proper suggestions for people who seek help...I wana request u all who know anyone in need to just register himself here and discuss his problem openly and we all will try to get a solution out of it...PLz this is a humble request from the bottom of my heart that whosoever reads this plz just think about it...coz je asi es marag te aake vi apne vaaste hi jee rahe haan te whats the use???JUST ASK URSELF???

Regards

No Replies???

Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04August2004 at 2:49am
Women don't easely put their problems in an open forum, or it must be regular problems....for deeper problems they need a listening ear from someone they completely trust. Not all women prefere this but i am sure most of them.
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04August2004 at 3:08am

I agree with u dear, but I wana tell you all that here at this forum, how many of us have met each other??? I guess only one or two, so i dont think there is any harm in sharing ur problems openly, its not just for women, its for everyone. Here u might get  a right advise...

Regards

Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04August2004 at 3:24am

True, but we all know that talking on chat is lot easier, even if you don't see that person, you created a band together as friends, and it doesn't matter if it's on the other side of the world, you try to help eachother. I know that you can get the right help here if asked for...and for people with problems i would sure recommend, but not all of us are willing to do this.

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13December2004 at 5:58am

Bow Down   Respect Women Coz

It takes thousands of workes to build a castle zone,
It takes millions of soldiers to protect Rome,
But just one women to make Happy Home.House

Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13December2004 at 4:49pm
 ...... And a loving hubby and family to share with Family Portrait
ishq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ishq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20December2004 at 5:42am

THE WOMAN

At time the Lord made women, he was into his sixth day of working overtime. An Angel appeared and said, "Why are you spending so much time on this one?"

And the Lord answered and said, "Have you seen the spec sheet on her? She has to be completely washable, but not plastic, have 200 movable parts, all replaceable, run on black coffee and leftovers, have a lap that can hold three children at one time, have a kiss that can cure anything from a scraped knee to a broken heart, and have six pairs of hands."

The Angel was astounded at the requirements for this one. "Six pairs
    of hands! No Way!...and that's just on the standard model?" the Angel asked. The Angel tried to stop the Lord. "This is too much work for one day. Wait until tomorrow to finish." "But I can't!", the Lord protested, "I am so close to finishing this creation that is so close to my own heart. She already heals herself when she is sick AND can work
    18-hour days."

The Angel moved closer and touched the woman, "but you have made her so soft, Lord." "She is soft", the Lord agreed, "but I have also made her tough. You have no idea what she can endure or accomplish." "Will she be able to think?", asked the Angel.

The Lord replied, "Not only will she be able to think, she will be able to reason and negotiate." The Angel then noticed something and reached out and touched the woman's cheek. "Oops, it looks like you have a leak with this model. I told you that you were trying to put too much into this one."

"That's not a leak," the Lord objected, "that's a tear!"

"What's the tear for?" the Angel asked.

The Lord said, "The tear is her way of expressing her joy, her sorrow, her pain, her disappointment, her loneliness, her grief, and her pride."

The Angel was impressed. "You are a genius, Lord. You thought of everything for women--you are truly amazing."

Women have strengths that amaze men. They carry hardships, they carry burdens but they hold happiness, love and joy. They smile when they want to scream. They sing when they want to cry. They cry when they are happy and laugh when they are nervous. They fight for what they believe in. They stand up for injustice.

They don't take "no" for an answer when they believe there is a better solution. They go without so their family can have. They go to the doctor with a frightened friend. They love unconditionally. They cry when their children excel, and cheer when their friends get awards. They are happy when they hear about a birth or a new marriage. Their hearts break when a friend dies. They have sorrow at the loss of a family member, yet they are strong when they think there is no
    strength left. They know that a hug and a kiss can heal a broken heart.

Women come in all sizes, in all colors and shapes. They'll drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail you to show how much they care about you. The heart of a woman is what makes the world spin! They bring joy and hope. They give compassion and ideals. They give moral support to their family and friends. Women have a lot to say and a lot to give.

()".'."()
( (^) )
(�) (�)
&n
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic