TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Current Affairs > All Current Affairs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

miserable conditions of females

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23March2006 at 1:14am

Bhupinder Ji, we all wish for a perfect life in a perfect world, but sadly a perfect world doesn't exist, only in our dreams and in fairy tales.... Life has its ups and downs, we have a choice how to deal with it, so we better start with a positive outlook...

Ji, a discussion is not about having right or wrong, we shared our views, there is no need that you agree with mine nor that i agree with yours for that matter, people do have different opinions. This is an open forum not a battle arena, we discuss topics without being hostile or pushing our thoughts down one's mind.... Thanks for sharing your precious thoughts with us...keep smiling...

Humble regards,

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23March2006 at 2:34am
So true I believe in one fundamental in life...our difference of opinion should always secondary and above all should be our LOVE and concern for the other person...i.e. our relationship which shouldn't get spoiled due to some petty issues....

Regards
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
Bhupinder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bhupinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23March2006 at 12:36pm

Very true Jujhar ji and selina Ji

Difference of opinion is what make life exciting, among other things. otherwise it would be boring.

Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23March2006 at 5:34pm

Every one is entitled to their own opinion as long as we do not shut our mind to others expressions. I feel difference of view should be a learning experience in life. Two minds put together to a dialogue are better then single sided discussion.

Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24March2006 at 1:41am
Bhupinder Ji you are right, differences of opinion make life exciting...

Khoji Ji, perfect said, a big hug for you my friend big hug
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24March2006 at 2:31am
Thanx to all of you for being so liberal and open minded ...

Regards
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26March2006 at 5:45am
 Jujhar Ji, we have to stay open minded about someone's views, its not our right to be critical or baised about the way they think, different people look things differently and we have to accept that fact of life....
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13December2006 at 4:40am
Keep it up Selina ji....

Regards

Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15December2006 at 8:02am

Jujhar Ji, you too huh?

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19August2010 at 5:38am
Thnkx ji
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30May2011 at 6:57am
I found this what gift baani tells us to give to our daughters on their weddings...

Suggested List of Appropriate Gifts

• Har prabh maerae baabulaa har dhaevahu dhaan mai dhaajo ||
    O my father, give me the Name of the Lord God as my wedding gift and dowry.
  • Har kaparro har sobhaa dhaevahu jith savarai maeraa kaajo ||
    Give me the Lord as my wedding gown, and the Lord as my glory, to accomplish my works.
  • Har har bhagathee kaaj suhaelaa gur sathigur dhaan dhivaaeiaa ||
    Through devotional worship to the Lord, this ceremony is made blissful and beautiful; the Guru, the True Guru, has given this gift.
  • Kha(n)dd varabha(n)dd har sobhaa hoee eihu dhaan n ralai ralaaeiaa ||
    Across the continents, and throughout the Universe, the Lord's Glory is pervading. This gift is not diminished by being diffused among all.
  • Hor manamukh dhaaj j rakh dhikhaalehi s koorr aha(n)kaar kach paajo ||
    Any other dowry, which the self-willed manmukhs offer for show, is only false egotism and a worthless display.
  • Har prabh maerae baabulaa har dhaevahu dhaan mai dhaajo ||4||
    O my father, please give me the Name of the Lord God as my wedding gift and dowry. ||4||

Guru Ram Daas, Siree Raag, Fourth Mehl, Second House, Page 78

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07July2011 at 7:23am

Who is a Girl???

A girl is the most beautiful part of Gods creation....

She starts Compromising at a very tender age!

She sacrifices her chocolates for her brother!

Later she sacrifices her love for just a smile on her parents face!

She sacrifices her comfort and desires for her in-laws!

She sacrifices her full youth for her husband and children without complain!

And finally her life ends up only by compromising for others happiness….!!!

She is that creature of God who no one can compete….!!!

Respect every girl/lady in your life. You will never know what she has sacrificed for you….!!!

sandeep kaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandeep kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07July2011 at 12:43pm
very lovely views jujhar singh ji.

Cute answer for a difficult question:
“Name the court where all the big sins and faults are forgiven in a second”, asked to a small child. He smiled and answered, “It’s my mom’s heart”.
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03May2012 at 2:23am
Thanks ji glad u liked it
gagan sachdeva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gagan sachdeva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03May2012 at 8:36am
Superbly said by jujhar ji.."God could not be everywhere; so he created My MAA" ..!!

The miserable condition of women weather itz dowry , female foeticide  or female education  is not merely coz of lack of education , bcoz  hv seen many educated families too behaving in an uneducated manner n even an uneducated family behaving sincerely.

Though education  & Awareness is important bt it also  depends upon our thinking n d perceptive..

As today a girl after marriage is responsible fr baring children..n dre too a demamnd arises of baby boy..bt y dey forget if dre wont b gurls in future  dere wont b baby boy's too wich dey demand ..n moreover all dat is nt in her hands..dats all destined...
she is juzt bound to 4 walls of d house...
n nt allowed to live her own dreams..still she is content dt if her family is happy she too is happy...If she sacrifices 4 d sake of her family den she too xpects respect n luv in return.. :)
As said by GURU NANAK DEV JI "Sau Kyu Manda Akhiye Jis Jamme Rajan"...
As the thread invocated by jujhar ji is gd one..n it bcomes d duty of each n every one of us 2 unite 2gthr n get rid of dyz curse..
n refreshn d society wid fresh air to breathe ..:)

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04May2012 at 7:02am
Thanks alot Gagan ji for contributing to the thread and also taking a pledge to part of this revolution against evils like dowry and female infanticide....if young people like you come forward and be strong then we can create a new society where these dowry deaths and child infanticide can be reduced to a great extent.....
keerat2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keerat2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04May2012 at 2:18pm
“Men are taught to apologize for their weaknesses, women for their strengths.” 
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05May2012 at 12:41pm
The Guru Granth Sahib states, “Women and men, all by God are created. All this is Gods play. Says Nanak, all thy creation is good, Holy” (Guru Granth Sahib, p.304).

Gods creation is considered holy. There is no suggestion of inferiority amongst the role women can play and neither is a woman’s intelligence doubted. Between human beings there are only two distinctions made. In ‘Current Thoughts in Sikhism’, Dr Gurnam Kaur writes, “All human beings are equal from birth. There are only two classes of human beings (man or woman) viz., manmukh and gurmukh. Those who follow the path of the Guru, obey the will of God, the divine ordinance are called gurmukhs, and those who follow the path of their own mind, act according to their ego running away from the Guru, the Shabad (the Word), are manmukhs (egoists)”.

Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Tejbir View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07May2012 at 6:25am
To add little more in Khoji Granmaa's post..

We ourself transform several times.. Whenever I follow people's viewpoint, does what others want me to do, does something to please others, listen to hay-why thoughts arising in my mann @ that time I am MANMUKH and when I follow the path of truth, path of Wisdom, steps from the God within, from my conscience @ that point of time I am GURMUKH.. As the word says.. GURMUKH - Mukh/face towards Guru, Humanity; MANMUKH - Mukh/face towards Mann, others vision, people thought..
We can be Happy or WE can be Right!!!

Choice is ours...
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30August2012 at 12:43am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic