TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > All General Discussions > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do You Feel There is No HOPE???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26September2012 at 12:59am
Great ji...keep it up
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
rajesh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03December2012 at 12:48am
Dear there is really no hope left.Our god has been hijacked and we all are very alone.Now only evil flourishes so all of us should become one and try something to get out of this.
God is just helpless he is not able to control evil in all yugas.If he had so much power than how come evil get back every time in every yug.Why didn't god create a peaceful world.World was never peacful and nor the worlds other than this earth.

Shaitan is more strong.Its proved !
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03December2012 at 3:45am
You just have one thing for all posts sir?
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
rajesh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03December2012 at 8:17am
Dear Mr Jujhar ji,
yes i have only one thing because no one has its answer,and i am proud that i discovered this thing.Instead of pointing me all religious people should answer my questions calmly.Don't get irritate of my writings.I will stop writing.That will only prove that everyone is running away from this reality discussed by me.If you all are really religious than you should answer me very calmly and happily instead of telling me that you have only one thing to say.

Yes i have only one thing because i can't move forward like all others without getting answers.

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04December2012 at 12:27am
Sir no one is irritated, its just that same question on various topics will scatter the topic and it will lead to no where...so its a request that let it be under one head so that we call can discuss it nicely....:) 
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09December2012 at 10:44pm
3 nice inspirational and motivational thoughts for the day..

1. Once, all villagers decided to pray for rain, on the day of prayer all people gathered & only one boy came with an umbrella THATS FAITH

2. Example of the feeling of a one year old baby. When you throw him in the air, he laughs because he knows you will catch him THATS TRUST

3. Every night we go to bed, without any of assurance of being alive the next morning but still we set the alarms in our watch to wake up. THATS HOPE
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

vimal_bagga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote vimal_bagga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13December2012 at 1:59am
Satshriakaal Sangat Ji,

Hope is the base of the life,a baby holds the finger of his father while taking first step of life with just a hope only that father will support him,similarly Jagat father is God.He will definitely hold finger of all his born ones.God is always with us,he is the best supporter of a soul.All other relations are time bound.
                                                                         Mother,Father,Brother and all closed ones can help you in limitation of Time ,money and feeling.But god is endless,his kripa can"t be judged,he is giving and giving and giving.so there is lot of hope for a person who develop hope.

Gur fateh !

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12May2015 at 7:12am
Overcoming hopelessness | Nick Vujicic - http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2nPI6CTlc
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic