TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > All General Discussions > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is Innocence a 'CURSE'.......?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnyjs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Innocence a 'CURSE'.......?
    Posted: 29April2014 at 8:05am
Is Innocence a 'CURSE'.......?

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30April2014 at 2:02am
Dear Sunny ji innocence is never a curse.....Never let your kindness be your weakness....Be innocent bt be aware from inside....innocence doesnt mean that you are weak, it mean that you dont have chalaki to do bad for anyone else.....so its an asset not a liability
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
keerat2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keerat2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30April2014 at 2:39am
Agree to u Jujharji but sumtyms it proves to be a curse...your kindness becomes ur weakness wen people take u n ur kindness for granted......
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30April2014 at 2:43am
I agree people tk you for granted, we have to be strong enuf to face this harsh fact of life...and move on....we shld value people who care for us and love us and jo for granted lende ne, una da asi kuch kar nahi sakde and we hv to accept it sooner or later. Jini jaldi asi es fact nu accept kar lende haan, we learn the art to move on in life...else we keep cribing and jine for granted lena hai o lenda renda hai and we become loosers.....so choice is ours.....
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Ur Frnd - Jaspreet View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30April2014 at 3:51am
Awesome Sunny Ji

I love the concept of LIFE, It always answers ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS, provided you ASK them to an expert instead of general public or friends and family who are not expert on it and misguide you unknowingly :) They are not at fault because they are also innocent :)

If you dont know how to speak Chinese then is it your fault? NO
If you are 80 years old and still dont know how to fly an aeroplan, then is it your Fault? NO

You sit with me in car and I drive and you dont know how to drive. THen suddenly one day, I ask you do drive and you say I cannot, now is it your fault? NO

It is your fault only when you drop your innocence and agree to drive just to please me that I do not feel offended that I asked you to drive and you declining my offer... Hmmmm

So the moment you drop your innocence to please others, you are caught in a fooling around smartness game.

Now you dont know how to drive a car properly but you have seen every one drive and you try to copy without learning the mechanism properly.

So the instant solution to this problem is that INSTEAD OF DROPPING YOUR INNOCENCE, use it as your Most Powerful TOOL to move up.

Personally, when I entered the fooling around Money Money World, I also lost time balance and it used to consume all my time. But instead of dropping my innocence I started asking for solution to every one I know instead of looking for expert guidance.

I wasted 8 years with job and mlm and online works and risky investments and etc. until one day I discovered that instead of taking advice from just anybody, why not I trace out for the person who is happy and rich and free and monitor his lifestyle for 30 days to confirm that he is not fooling me with his show business just like I faced while doing network marketing.

THen I listened to him and found that I never took a lesson on making money. I learnt LAW. So I know Corporate Law and this has nothing to do with learning how to build relationships and how to make money.

So the moment I learnt these 2 powerful skills in less than 30 days, I got free in my life in less than 12 months.

Now this is possible for any human being on this planet earth provided instead of dropping your innocence and trying to prove that you Know it, just ASK.

Example, After learning the Skills and still in my job, I was asked to communicate to all people in top management to do some assignment in particular way.

I ASKED "how this me communicated via email or by going personally?" because i learnt that without Personal Touch and feeling of Harmony, people will take assignment lightly.

But my boss was jalous of few people and he said just sent them email.

Now, I knew nothing will happen and exactly that happened :)

My boss said why is his instructions not followed. I showed him the email and again ASKED him now what to do :)

SO THE MOMENT INSTEAD OF FEELING FRIGHTENED OR GREEDY, YOU JUST ASK for the way if you dont know the way, you safe guard yourself.

I learnt this simple skill from an expert and now I NEVER EVER EVER lose my innocence. I can fight the tiger with my innocence :)

When you agree with people, just appreciate them and add more stuff to the talk.

When you DISAGREE with people, instead of keeping your mouth shut, you can simply ask him politely "And WHY do you think that way? "

Example, during elections I asked someone "So whom are you voting?"
He said "I am with C Company"
Now I simply ASKED him "Hmmm, I m curious to know why are you voting C Company"
He said "Because it drops me Rs 5000 every month just because I voted it earlier also"
I said" If that is the case, then you must stick to the party you vote if the party sticks to its commitment"

I hope I am able to contribute VALUE to your life... :)

I suggest you to listen to 40 minute talk on one of my Free websites www.Skill123.webs.com

NOTE : I do every thing for free now because I m making more than my requirements and I love to help people get out of ALL kinds of problems be it Relationships, be it Money, be it Time constraints, be it Religion, be it Belief system, be it Rocket Science. 

Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30April2014 at 4:15am
I want to personally appreciate Sunny Ji and Jujhar Veer. Jujhar Veer for inviting me to contribute on this forum and Sunny ji for raising wonderful questions.

I feel that may be Guru Granth Sahib Ji was also written in this manner only.

Someone might have asked Guru Nanak casually "By the way who is God?"

And the answer took a long journey because Guru Nanak had time to answer freely and in detail :)
satvinder View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote satvinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30April2014 at 6:51am
well said jaspreet ji...Thumbs Up
Innocence is not a curse sunny ji....infact its such a beautiful childlike quality .An innocent person is always more trusting and more loved by all, it is a positive quality.Never let the the innocence perish in you .But dont be so ignorant that you get fooled or cheated by people easily.
Deepi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Deepi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01May2014 at 3:12am
We cant say innocence is a curse. It is a starting point to intelligence, only thing he should be guided. We are learning everyday from everything knowingly or unknowingly.Simplicity and innocesnce is boon. It gives you strength and confidence. However you should ensure that others do not take you for granted or misunderstand your humility to dominate and dodge you. To ensure this you should combine your simplicity and innocense with assertiveness. It's a state of unawareness of certain aspects of a situation. A lot of innocence is masking denial and is based on fear of reality. Sometimes innocence indicates that the person has not been exposed to a lot of different situations or experiences.There is an innocence in admiration; it is found in those to whom it has never yet occurred that they, too, might be admired some day....
Narinder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Narinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01May2014 at 3:26am

No doubt that innocent people are often duped by their own friends or relatives.

Innocent means you are clear hearted and genuine in your thoughts.  That’s why we say that AS INNOCENT AS CHILD….. because a child  has a pure mind.

It is true that everyone must have  faced few experiences in life when people take the advantage of their innocence but I think its maturity which comes only after getting blows of letting you down by others.  

I remember….my aunt’s elder son is cute and sweet…..means he is not manipulative, daring and demanding like other children. And my aunt used to called him “Bhola Badshah” in his childhood. Presently he is living a lavish life, no hassle and tussle because his is a personality of  Bhola and as old people believe or say… “Bholeyan da Rab Rakha….innocent  people are looked after by god”. On the other hand one more case where the child is like Bhola but not successful in life…..and his own parents ask him to manipulate  and maneuver the things in work place. For them, being Bhola is stupidity and one  cant flourish in life.

So…..in my view, innocence is sweetness. It depends others’ mind set up how he takes it. 

sunnyjs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnyjs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01May2014 at 1:06pm
thanks everybody for the valuable insights on my query.....
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01May2014 at 11:54pm
Sunny ji, I also want you to answer my query. Would you please take time to answer it?  :)

Can you please give your detailed feedback as to what exactly you got NEW from each post listed above.

When you will read again each post with the intention to find out something NEW and reply back here, you will GROW beyond your imagination INSTANTLY :)

Thats exactly how I find out who I am and I love being myself :)
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02May2014 at 3:45am
Sunny ji we hope u got ur answer.....

Harinder Kaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harinder Kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03May2014 at 6:48am
Smile All I can say is that the concept of innocence is beautifully worded by all..God bless!

Well as far as I am concerned I personally feel innocence can never be a curse.If that was the case ,the form of the baby in which Almighty created us would never have been such.The baby is so close to God that we can never even anticipate,only cos of the pure and the innocent angelic form.It is only due to the effect of this callous world, the innocence slowly gets replaced by manipulative and selfish thoughts .Greater this change,influence or impact ,greater is the distance created between us earthly beings and the supreme power or the creator.Lets maintain our innocence,cos innocence of thoughts is what gives beauty to our thoughts and that makes us beautiful in everyway..am sure if we are close to God ,He will take care of us and no harm can come to us till ETERNITY...!

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03May2014 at 3:12pm
Harinder kaur ji, welcome to The Living Treasure family discussion forum. Its a pleasure to read the points u have shared in ur post. Hope u will keep posting and inspiring us wid the divine wisdom.

Regards
sunnyjs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunnyjs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07May2014 at 1:06pm
Narinder ji.....w.r.t your example of your cousin being innocent yet leading a lavish life .....pl throw some light on what 'lavish life' means here..........and can u tell me what profession is he into......?
thanks

Narinder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Narinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09May2014 at 2:23am
Some personal examples are referred just to make it easier for other to understand our view of points.....not to disclose all about them.  Still I am happy to see your curiosity in topics debated above.. 

I am also awaiting your response, Jaspreet Ji asked from you. A kind of reaction on the responses you received from others on your query.  

sumeetsingh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumeetsingh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09May2014 at 2:31am
Innocence is a "crime" in this present world !! Ask me and I will tell you as what does it truly mean as I think that noone is as experienced as I am in this !! No..... I am not blowing my own trumphet but trying to tell you the fact !!
                           Being innocent will fetch you nothing. Why am I writing all of this? because I have come across all of this !! I helped.. I cared.. but never got even 3 out of 10 !! No I am not asking anyone, whom I helped, to thank me for all I did... but I have seen and heard that they(whom I helped) took everything to their pride, as I just saw this and never complained !! Innocence will always pull you down... you will be dead inside and out... I experienced this when I was almost dead(I trusted... I cared and innocently helped and got trapped amidst EVIL and was almost dead but GOD helped me and I accept that).

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09May2014 at 3:06am
Its sad to see that you are badly hurt with experiences you have faced in ur life.....You see things from ur prospective but in real innocense is not a curse. helping others selflessly is the art we have to learn. NO doubt we start expecting wen we help someone that other person should atleast be thankful for the efforts I have made to help him. But we have to learn to come out of this game where we expect. I know its not easy even I m not out of it yet, but like laws of nature are fixed, this law is also fixed that helping others is a noble act. though we cant see gud in it, but in real it is a noble job. Lets learn from an example from nature. Kudrat nu dekhiye te kudrat sanu sab dendi hai bt in return kuch nahi lendi dhup, oxygen, minerals and endless natural resources. Even we curse climate at times, but kudrat apna kam apne subha ch kari jaa rahi hai bina kisi expectations ton under laws of nature. So if we learn from kudrat then we will accpt the fact that innocense is must and we shld always help others. Awareness is needed if someone is misuing u, you just need to be aware in dealing with the person next time. Ik gal hor, changa karo te loki jeen nahi dende, maada karo taan vi loki jeen nahi dende, then why not do changa hi taki sanu te shanti hoegi ki we r right...lokan ne te dono paase nahi jeen dena.....So lets be strong and keep helping others!
satvinder View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satvinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09May2014 at 3:50am
well said jujharji....laws of nature te apna kam kar hi rahe hun,you always reap the fruits of your actions.Sunnyji you have done such a noble deed with purity in your heart and with malice towards none..you have gone all out to help someone.Its an unfortunate thing ki unhane tuhadi kader nahi paayi and behaved negatively with you.But those are their deeds and they will face the consequences of it.Look at it with a different perspective..ki you stretched a helping hand towards someone who was in trouble and God stretched His helping hand towards you when you landed in trouble..
I am reminded of a beautiful story here which I would like to share with you....it goes like this;
Ek aadmi roz morning walk par Milne wale har insaan ko haath jod kar namaste karta tha.
Sab uski namaste ka jawab muskurakar namaste se dete.
Lekin ek aadmi tha jo roz use gali deta tha.
ek bhale aadmi ne us nek insaan se kaha, tum ise namaste kyon Karte ho. Wo to tumhe roz gaali deta hai.
Bahot hi sunder jawab mila.
Jab wo mere liye apni boori aadat nhi chhod sakta, to main uske liye apni acchi aadat kyon chhodu.

So we should always stick to our good values and not get intimidated by others poor behaviour or lack of recognition

Narinder View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Narinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09May2014 at 4:02am

I can understand how you have felt the pain and how it hurts when one is genuine (say it as innocent, trustworthy, loving, kind hearted and so and so…..). I think everyone in life has  faced once or more times the kind of experience you have mentioned in your post.  But in my view I should always do what my conscience allows me to do. If our conscience is awakened and guiding to help others or do good for others ……no matter they realize it or not, no matter I expect to get any return from them. I just take care that my deeds should not cause any pain to others and also I do not expect any kind of reciprocal.  Such Experiences also help us to know in future that how genuine is the need of others or they  are just trying to make us fool………… because we are innocent (say it genuine, kind or……)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic