TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > All General Discussions > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is abortion right ???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaaaspal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is abortion right ???
    Posted: 08May2004 at 5:15am

Guru fateh ji,

i attended the last seminar at kamani auditorium, veer ji discussed the topic "Soul" i was very impressed with the whole discussion and i am agreed with veer ji point that there is no soul in our body or we can't explain it.....

but if there is no soul in little baby who is in still unborn then there should be no crime to kill that baby by abortion. Isn't it look hell that we are killing babies who still has not entered in this world...

please send u'r suggestion

Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08May2004 at 5:38am
I am totally against abortion, no human being has the right to end a life what God has created, we are all God's creatures, even the unborn ones. Life, even the smallest one need to be protected from the moment it is created.
ishq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ishq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09May2004 at 2:43am

JASS veer ji i think abortion is illegal and not good and i am 100% agree with selina ji point, we have no right to kill any body,

aman with love

Where there is love there is life
()".'."()
( (^) )
(�) (�)
&n
sugad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09May2004 at 12:04pm

first off all fateh to hello hai to all of you I feel this topic is very tough to be explained but to kill anybody is offcourse a worst thing in the world but this queston arises from some background that why somebody  goes for abortion what makes them do that , so we are first off goes for abortion due to folloewing reasons

as in india its common practice that no body accepts the daughter then they go for abortion but as gurbani says awal allah nur upayay kudrat ke sab bande so this funda goes wrong here it means that fellow giving birth is just a fun for him its like we are making house of sand and deplishing it if we donot like the shape but do we feel same about giving a birth to a child is it the same its not inhuman act its a act of animal who donot what is the aim of giving a birth have u ever seen a pig he is giving birth to so many pigs so it is the same way

other reason is the girl who is going to have child in his womb due to illegal reasons so now to hide3 his or her mistake then she wants the abortion and due to their mistake that child is going to get punished

we the society people are responsible for this this is called legal murder abortion and we call ourselve religious we are not humans a religious fellow will think hundred times before he plucks a flower and this is killing but it is the society approved this even then is this fine it is upto u but with little bit of comon sense we can make it that why one goes for abortion. so once we are elevate we know what is truth then we will not go for it . actually this is the fruit the seed of this abortion is devil in mind. in gurbani says  SADEE SUMAT KUMAT BAN GAYEE HAIN JEE  MEANS our mind is not set once we will come to understand that wheter my family name so callled family name  will move or not move with the birth of boy my aim is to give a ideal child to this universe then no body will think of whether a daughter is born or boy is born then we will not think of abortion in our life

so it is upto us now that what abortion is or what it really means

if somebody could have aborted us then   ......................................

sukss View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10May2004 at 1:44am

I too think that we dont ve any right to end a life...again i wud say we are going against the law of nature wen we perform such acts..bt at times it becomes useful too...for eg. if its must to abort the child in order to save one life else both child's n mother's life is in danger...so we must use the technology and science in a positive manner rather than for covering our sins...its again the mind game..if we ve proper control over our mind..we wont ever need to use abortion in a wrong manner..

Sukhbir Singh
sugad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10May2004 at 11:11am

agreed

hats off to u sir thanks a million

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10May2004 at 11:56am
Originally posted by jaaaspal jaaaspal wrote:

Guru fateh ji,

i attended the last seminar at kamani auditorium, veer ji discussed the topic "Soul" i was very impressed with the whole discussion and i am agreed with veer ji point that there is no soul in our body or we can't explain it.....

but if there is no soul in little baby who is in still unborn then there should be no crime to kill that baby by abortion. Isn't it look hell that we are killing babies who still has not entered in this world...

please send u'r suggestion

Mere veer if u have heard the seminar seriously and carefully then u must have understood that gurmat never supports and such evil deed...If we cant give life then who the hell we are to take it away from anyone...This is the worst evil in our society is that we do child infacticide...and we are the killers who accept those people in our society...we shld try to eradicate such evils from our society...

Regards

�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
jaaaspal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaaaspal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12May2004 at 4:33am

guru fateh veer jiii

i am agree with all u'r points that nobody has right to kill anyone even an unborn child but how can we justify the killing of animals and eggs....

Yellow123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellow123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12May2004 at 6:32pm
 Jaspaal ji, apne jasie question start kiya, aur jo usme likha tha , vo sab apke samne hai. maine bhupinder veerji ka saminar  attand nahi kiya. agar apne pura suna hoga to apko sab answer jrore mil gaya hoga. iam sorry ap ke question kuch ek nahi hai. us mai do or teen different question mil rahe ha. jo totally different subject se hai. i think try one question at a time. ap kei question se hame bhi help ho jayagi.main ek baar phir sorry khahtaho
Yellow123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellow123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13May2004 at 2:31pm
HI,THANKS
Yellow123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellow123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13May2004 at 3:20pm

HI,ME AAJ PHIR KUL KA TOPIC CLEAR KARTA HO. PEHLEY APNE SAMINAR KI BAT KAHI. VAHA SOUL GURBANI KE SHABAD ANUSAR BATAYA HOGA. US SOUL KA MERE KHIYAL SE MATALAB HAMARY PERSONAL THOUGHT, JO HEMARY SOCIAL LIFE SE BANTE HAI JI.HUM JAHA PADA HOTE HAI, JO SUNTE OR DEKHTE HAI, OR AHISTA AHISTA .JAB HUM BADE HOTE HAI TO HAME KAI BATO KA PATA CHALTA HAI KI YE THIK HAI YE GELUT. PHIR BHI HUM UNKO BINA SOCHY SUMJHAY KARTE JATE HAI.GURU JI HUM KO SHABAD DURA ALERT KER RAHEN HAI. KYOKI BINA SOCHY SUMJHAY KAM AKSER GELUT HOTE HAI.

PHIR APNE ABORTION KAI BARE MAIN BAT KAHI. ABORTION KI RESERCH TUB HUEE,JAB BACHAY MAIN COMPLICATION BEFORE BIRTH AA JATI HAIN,TO ABORTION DUARA USKO CLEAR KAR DETE HAI.TKI ASE BACHAI DUNIYA MAIN NA HI PADA HO, JIS SE PARENTS OR KID KO PURI LIFE STRUGLE KERNA PADE. YES, AGAR LADKA LADKI KO DEKH KER ABORTION  HO TO WO JROR PAAP HOGA. BAHUT SARE DHARM SOUL AUR ATMA KO MANTE HAI.OR KUCH NAHI.KAUKI KISI NAI AAJ TAK NAHI BATAYA KI KISI KAI SATH KIYA HUA.PER PHIR BHI YE HUM PER HAI, HUM IS SUBJECT PER KITNE RESERCHKARTE HAI, PLEASE IS SUJECT KO GURBANI SHABAD VICHAR SE NA MILAYAN.

THIRD THA, KI MEAT KHANA PAAP HAI. JO APNE KO ACHAY KAMO MAIN BUSY RAKTEY HAI, UNKE PAAS ETNA SMAY NAHI HOTA,KI VO APNE PASAND KA KHAYE. UNKI SOCH ETNE UCHI HO JAATI HAI,KI UNKO JO MIL JAI VAHI THIK HAI.HUM ROJ BAHUT ANJANE MAIN MAAR DATEI HAI. AGAR AAP MILK MAIN BHI DEKHEY TO JERMS HAI. JO HUM ROJ USE KERTEY HAI. MEREYE KHIYAL SE HUM PERSONAL RESEARCH KARE, BHAHUT BATON KO STUDY KERKEY HUM KHUD RESULT NIKAL SAKATE HAI.  

YE MERE PERSONAL SOCH HAI JI. AP PLEASE KISI BAT KO NA PASAND  KAREY TO MAF KER DENA.

Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20June2006 at 10:30pm

Dear Friends Selina ji sent me this mail and it really made me cry we all need to spread the word that this is aginst waheguru creation.

........this mail is so heartbreaking, i never read such a mail before. I couldnt hold my tears.....it touches you in the deepest spot of your heart.

Letter to my Dear Mommy sad 

Dear Mommy,

I am in Heaven now...I so wanted to be your little girl. I don't quite understand what has happened.

I was so excited when I began realizing my existence. I was in a dark, yet comfortable place.

I saw I had fingers and toes. I was pretty far along in my developing, yet not near ready to leave my surroundings. I spent most of my time thinking or sleeping. Even from my earliest days, I felt a special bonding between you and me.

Sometimes I heard you crying and I cried with you. Sometimes you would yell or scream, then cry. I heard Daddy yelling back. I was sad, and hoped you would be better soon. I wondered why you cried so much.

One day you cried almost all of the day. I hurt for you. I couldn't imagine why you were so unhappy.

That same day, the most horrible thing happened. A very mean Monster came into that warm, comfortable place I was in. I was so scared, I began screaming, but you never once tried to help me. Maybe you never heard me.

The monster got closer and closer as I was screaming and screaming, "Mommy, Mommy, help me please! Mommy, help me." Complete terror is all I felt. I screamed and screamed until I thought I couldn't anymore.  I knew I would never see your face or hear you say how much you love me. <>

I wanted to make all your tears go away. I had so many plans to make you happy.  Now I couldn't, all my dreams were shattered. Though I was in utter pain, I felt the pain of my heart breaking, above all.

I wanted more than anything to be your daughter. No use now, for I was dying a painful death. I could only imagine the terrible things that they had done to you. I wanted to tell you that I love you before I was gone, but I didn't know the words you could understand. And soon, I no longer had the breath to say them; I was dead. I felt myself rising. I was being carried by a huge angel into a big beautiful place. I was still crying, but the physical pain was gone.

The angel took me away to a wonderful place. Then I was happy. I asked the angel what was the thing was that killed me. He answered, "Abortion. I am sorry, for I know how it feels." I don't know what abortion is, I guess that's the name of the monster.

I'm writing to say that I love you and to tell you how much I wanted to be your little girl. I tried very hard to live. I wanted to live. I had the will, but I couldn't; the monster was too powerful.

It was impossible to survive the monster, dear mommy. I just wanted you to know I tried to stay with you. I didn't want to die. Also, Mommy, please watch out for that abortion Monster.

Mommy, I love you and I would hate for you to go through the kind of pain I did. Please be careful.

Love, Your Baby Girl angel

In Dedication To The Memory Of All The Aborted Babies Throughout The World.  <> broken heart

--
*♥*Treasure every moment you have. You will treasure it even more when you can share it with someone special*♥*

(`.)
    `..(`.)   & ;nbs p;
           `. .
       ~*SeLinA*~
                (`.)
                  `.(`.)  
 ......................`. . ..........................................................

Please read these sites also.

Edited by Khoji
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

pammi pammi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21June2006 at 1:40am

Abortion acceptable or not acceptable

Abortion is not at all acceptable when it is done only to avoid girl child

Abortion is acceptable only if there is risk to the mother of the child (during pregnancy)

Abortion is not at all acceptable if it is done for the fear of the brought up of the girl(after delivery)

Abortion is acceptable only if the could b newly natal happens to be abnormal (in the womb)

Abortion is not at all acceptable if it is done without the consent of the mother

Abortion can be acceptable to control the population on the whole (my b boy or a girl)

Abortion is not at all acceptable if it is done by black mailing or threatening the mother

Abortion is acceptable if there is risk 2 d life of d mother (at d time of delivery)

Abortion is not at all acceptable if it done for the fear of the dowry (at d time of marriage)

Regards

Pammi

Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21June2006 at 2:56am
 You are right there Pammi Ji, well explained in a poem. Its so scary when people try to play God, we have no right to decide over someone else his/her life. There are exceptions as you mentioned, but then again where do we draw the line when it comes to disabled babies? What is acceptable and on what is the decision based? Which parent doesnt want a beautiful, perfect, healthy baby? Who can give guarantee that this baby wont have a chance to survive or wont have a happy, fruitful life? It must be heartbreaking when you have to take such a decision...
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21June2006 at 3:11am
    DOWRY IS A WELL KNOWN SOCIAL EVIL
WE SEE IT,
WE FEEL IT,
WE MAY EVEN EXPERIENCE IT....

BUT DO WE DO ANYTHING TO STOP THIS EVIL

I think Dowry is the key factor responsible for high Abortion rate in India

Living treasure has taken action against this, we at LT believe in marriages without DOWRY....and I m proud to say that many of our members did marriages without dowry....Come join this revolution!

Regards
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22June2006 at 4:14am

Dear Khoji jeo! By inspiring from The letter to my dear Mommy I have just tried to write a few lines & would like to share with u all.

J mai jammdi terey veddey

(If, I were born in your home)

J mai jammdi terey veddey

(If, I were born in your home)

gutt-gutt jaffiyaan tainu paundi

(I was to hug you v coolly)

Gal nu chummdi kadi mai teri

(some times I was to kiss ur cheeks)

seene tere lagg-lagg jaaundi

(I was to hug ur chest & sit there)

Firr ho k vaddi tere naal vichaar vanndaandi

(then after a few years I could share thought with u)

Samajh k har dukh tere nu mai apnna bannaandi

(I could share your sorrows & mischief)

C mai seene tere da he tukdda

(I was your own part)

Kam dey vich mai hath vandandi

(I could also share work with u)

Ma! Tu v tey kadi jammi c

(Hey mother! You were also born)

mainu v tu jammann dendi

(You could also let me took birth)

Ke kasoor c mera

(what was my fault)

mere vich ke kammi c

(what was not there in me)

Sonh Rab d, mai dahej na laindi

(By God! I was not supposed to ask for dowry)

Per a mai pehle kidhaan samjhaandi

(But, how could I convey you)

Mai cheekaan v nahin mar c saqqdi

(I could not even screem)

Tu mainu jammann tey dendi

(you were supposed to give me birth)

Beta! hunn mai muafi kiston mangaan

(The mother saysMy daughter! To whom should I confess & say sorry)

J tu jammi hondi tey mai aj lau dey hanjhu na rondi

(If u were born, I was not to weep the tears of blood)

Nu meri hai lyaai daaj

(my daughter in law has bought dowry with her)

per kardi hai mere tey raaj

(but she owes me)

Kehndi! Budd-ddi beh ja paasey

(She says! You old woman sit aside)

rasoi dey vich nahin tera kaaj

(u r not to enter the kitchen)

Pehley khaann gey bachche mere

(1st of all my kids will eat)

firr mai, khaayengi tu sab tno baad

(Then me & you will eat at last)

J ma(a common mother) munde dey jammann tey dahej na laindi

(If the mothers do not accept dowry )

Tey dahej denn de lodd na paindi

(there was no need te give dowry)

Regards

Pammi

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22June2006 at 5:25am
So True
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22June2006 at 3:40pm

Pammi Ji, so true what you said. Dowry can be the problem in India, possible in some other countries too, but it happens around the world. Its so hard to understand, first they create a beautiful life to destroy it after wards, and i am talking about a cutie healthy baby. When people are not sure that they can raise a baby financial or feel they are not ready for it, why in the first place allow to get pregnant? They could have prevented this. I am sure we all want this abortion problem to stop, i wish....

Sat Sri Akal,

Selina  

Edited by mystigirl
Kamalpreet Kaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kamalpreet Kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22June2006 at 7:37pm
great poem pammi ji...
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23June2006 at 3:11am

Thanx Kamal g.

Hoyega firr Abortion mundey da, sab kuddi lai tarley paann gey

(then the baby boys will b aborted & all will prey for the baby girl)

Jad kuddiyaan sab maar dyogey didd apnne ander he

(when the girls will b killed in d womb)

Tey apnne mundyaan dey lai kuddiyaan kithoon lyaavoge

(then from where u will get gils for your boys?)

Kisdey naal karogey vyaah uhna da, kisnu nu bannaavoge

(with whom u will marry your sons, to whom u will make daughter in law?)

Jad kuddiyna da ho jaaye akal, tey apnni patt kis tarhna bachaavoge

(when there will b no girls, how will u save your dignity)

Kis tarhna chalegi duniya, navin paudh kis tarhna jamaavogey

(how this world will run, from where will u get new generation without girls)

Tey apnne mundyaan dey lai kuddiyaan kithoon lyaavoge

(and from where u will get girls for your sons)

Tad chheena jhapti goyegi, firr kuddiyna de chori hoyegi

(then there will be quarrels for girls & the girls will b stolen)

Firr aayegi baraat ley k kuddi, mundey de doli jaayegi

(then the girl will bring Bharaat & the boy will b carried away with the girl)

Hunn tey paindi boli mundey d, firr kuddi de boli aayegi

(now the boy is on sale then it will be reversed)

Sab kuchh apnna veych k mundey vaale firr munda apnna vyaanngey

(then the boys parents will sell all their propery & will b able to marry their son)

Kudi nu lyaanna ghar ch hoyega aukha, mundey nu chhad k aaunn gey

(it will b difficult to bring girl home bt they will have to leave their son with d girl)

Firr pey jaayega paasa puttha, sab kuddiyna nu he jamaann gey

(then all this will be reversed & all will try to give birth to a girl child)

Hoyega firr Abortion mundey da, sab kuddi lai tarley paann gey

(then the baby boys will b aborted & all will prey for the baby girl)

Firr sukhann gey chaliyeyn kuddiyna dey lai, mandir-masjid jaann gey

(then people will go to Temples & Gurdwaras bare footed for 40 days)

Regards

Pammi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic