TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Current Affairs > All Current Affairs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Daily Diary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ishq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daily Diary
    Posted: 16January2005 at 6:56am

Dear friends ...

yesterday i gone to Kiriti nagar (in delhi ) i go by bus bcos at that time i have no convience and i come back by bus also . In bus i m sitting with a old women aged near about 70-75... She even not know me but she starting talk with me ... now i ask me why i ask this to you ... when i heard her story it is painful ...

she tell me that she has one son and one daughter.. both are married.. and she live with her son .. her daughter in law did not treated her good ... her daughter in law serve her only bcos the House where they live is in the name Of This Old Women...while telling this the tears bring in her eyes ...

I think This is the story of mostly old agers.....

who is responsible or their conditions..

Son . Daughter-in-law or society?? or they ??

Hope in this section we all discuss their daily experiances of life and try to find the solutions...

Regards

aman with love ...

Where there is love there is life
()".'."()
( (^) )
(�) (�)
&n
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16January2005 at 8:11am
 Sad story Ishqji, i heard the same stories too. Nowadays it happens more and more. People dont respect their parents or treat them with disrespect or in-laws are not nice to them. In Europe more and more kids put their parents in home's because they see them as a burden to carry, but they forget what their parents did for them when they were kids, they forget such acts of love so easy. I pray more youth will see that their parents are a treasure, and when you have such a treasure, cherish it before its too late, cause they always say, regrets come when its too late to change situation. Kids are responsible, they make choices, if you have the courage to go against what society demands, nothing will hold you back to take care of your aging parents and treat them with the respect they deserve, after all, we thank our life and who we are to them, we often forget that.
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17January2005 at 12:39am

Yeh its really sad that we forget those who brought us to this world...how rude we become to them when we grow up and we are settled in life. we dont even think that my parents are the one who spent whole their life to make us a successful person. Parents sleep in wet bed when we are are small kids and make us comfortable in dry portion of the bed. They even dont buy goods for them and buy toys for us and pay our fees. But what we give them in return harsh words and throw them out of the house when they grow old. They become liability for us Why we do this? Dont we think that we have to go thru this phase of life one day? Lets ask ourselves these questions...

I think we shld give a shoulder to such people whos kids throw them out of their houses and shld give them all love and care they seek. Living treasure aims at opening an old age home for such people but the problem is lack of funds. I hope one fine day we will have an old age home for such people and we all will love them like our own parents.

Regards

�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17January2005 at 2:01am
 We have such Home's for aging people too, but isnt it sad to put parents there if its easy to take care of them by ourselves?   They always could for us and still can....Why does it seems for kids to take care of parents such a big effort? 
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17January2005 at 2:14am

Yeh a father can take care of four-five kids alone but those 5 kids can't take care of one father...what a irony

Regards

�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17January2005 at 3:24am
 Yeh, you are right about that, my mum takes care of 6 children and she is alone, never heard her complaining.
suminder kaur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suminder kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17January2005 at 4:02am

Mothers never complain, they have this godly quality in them, Like god never complains us even if we do wrong deeds, similarly for moms even if the child is doing something wrong she cares for him. We all should learn this quality and should try to find that motherly love and qualities in ourlseves irrespect of our gender.

"A good character is the best tombstone. Those who loved you and were helped by you will remember you when forget-me-nots have withered. Carve your name on hearts, not on marble."
ishq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ishq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17January2005 at 5:15am

Thanx All To Publishng their precious views!! One Thing more....

on 2jan i going to Bhawana (new delhi ) while going there i saw on sikh boy driving his bike at approx 70-80 kmph speed when he passes me after few miles .. he meet with an accident ... he his hurted ... blodd flown from his face .. then i stop my bike to take him.. before i go to him some poeples help him ... then i go to my way....

In 2 jan Night i talk with my father that if that peoples not come for his help then i go and help him..... Did You What My Father Said...

He said Did Not help Any Body .. ....

i ask why ... bcos if u help him u blamed for a accident ... he said that in my life i also suffer from this.... he said i help somebody and police blamed me for accident......

So My dear friends we all know , if some one meet with an accident we help him .... but this is morally answered....... but what is parctical ????

if we help somebody police suspect us fro an accident ??? i want to know  if smilar situation happen with you  waht to do ???

i know that i may help him .. but want to know all ur views!!

pls be truthful and be practical...

Aman With Love

()".'."()
( (^) )
(�) (�)
&n
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17January2005 at 5:25am

I know its very easy to say but we shld help the accident victims, even today police insist on doing so without any trouble. We shld always think while helping someone in need that it could be my dad. brother or sister or anyone whom I love so much. As a human being we all are related to each other and its our duty to help each other ji. I appreciate ur efforts to help that guy. It gives a boost to our self-esteem when we help someone in need. Keep it up veer...

Regards

ishq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ishq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17January2005 at 5:47am

Hummmm !!!

Yea We should help the victims !!! I just post for yours all advice !!

Thanx  A Lot !!!

()".'."()
( (^) )
(�) (�)
&n
jasvinderghai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasvinderghai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17January2005 at 8:24am

Dear Ishq,

I was in a similar situation last year twice. I saw 2 accidents on NH-8(Del-Gurgaon road). Waheguru gave me enough will power and strength to help those accident victims. I did left them to Army hopital emergency ward and waited till the time they got medical attention, informed the victims friend in one of the case and then I left, did not wait for police.

Even personally I also did not wanted to get into Police procedures.

But I think being a SIKH we should be ready to help anyone in distress.

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17January2005 at 9:46am
Good work Jasvinder ji
Learner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Learner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17January2005 at 1:38pm

Fateh, jee

Good topic startred and all of you have posted your thoughts already on grandparents...Sorry for being late but would like to share about that only first.

Dear I am seeing the same problem with my grand mother(naani jee) but can't help

My mother and masi even being neutral, means telling both of them where they are wrong and must compromise but.....

My Granny is not even ready to leave her home. By all this my mom gets feeling that she is unable to give comfort and help to her mom and I know I can only learn from the situation...

take care

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18January2005 at 12:36am

VeerJi Welcome back to the forum ji....Veer es situation ch tusi ki kar sakde ho ji je aapji de Nani ji hi uston bahar nahi nikalna chaande ji. Asi apne efforts karne han te if possible try to convince her to leave her home or try to make it a heaven anyhow....

Regards

Learner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Learner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23January2005 at 2:16pm

first of all i m ur sister not veer and sorry for replying so late. From last few days I ve very busy schedule but I am enjoying it and learning new things . 

Veer jee even we wanted the same and trying our best but could not succeed ...

Trying and will keep trying

Fateh jee

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23January2005 at 11:55pm

Dear Sister, Thats good that u r trying it and I hope that one fine day u'll succeed and will achieve that happiness u seek for ur Grand mother....

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20February2005 at 4:11am
Wahe Guru Ji Da Khalsa, Wahe Guru Ji Di Fateh

Sat Shri Akal ji,

hello once again to all friends, brothers and sisters, with a grief and sigh , and a sad heart, i share with you all that Bhai Sahib Sardar Maskeen Ji , expired on Friday evening. He was a great soul and a preacher for many, today not only sikhs but everybody from all places of the world, misses him for what he had done for us.

if you are not aware of who Bhai Sahib Sardar Maskeen Ji is, i recommend you to please kindly see ETC Punjabi [8:30 A.M IST]. for his thoughts that he shares with all of us about Gurbani.

with all my fellow friends and my heart, i pay hearty condolences to him, and May God bless his Pious Soul.

thanks for reading ji, and i hope you pray for him soul ji, thank you

Gurjeet Singh

Edited by rinkufromindia
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20February2005 at 8:41am
Gurjeet ji, our hearts and prayers are with beloved Bhai Sahib Sardar Maskeen Ji and his dear family and friends, may God bless his soul Prayer
HumbleSikh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HumbleSikh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20February2005 at 10:16pm

I had the privilege to attend the most amazing wedding this weekend. Three Jathedars and the head Priest of Bangla Sahib Gurdwara were present with the hazoori ragi from Darbar Sahib. For us in the West it was a unique experience. The Sikhia about life and the new journey between two souls was explained by the Jathedars in simple terms.

The cause of problems .. for both boy and girl to share their parents, responsibilities, respect, relgion and merger their souls into one, think as one...

Cheers

Humble

Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24September2009 at 5:23pm

Promise Yourself
(one the most classic inspirational quotes)

Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can
disturb your peace of mind.

To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to
every person you meet.

To make all your friends feel like there is
something in them.

To look at the sunny side of everything and make your
optimism come true.

To think only of the best, to work only for the best,
and expect only the best.

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others
as you are about your own.

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on the
greater achievements of the future.

To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give
every living person you meet a smile.

To give so much time to the improvement of yourself
that you have no time to criticize others.

To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, and too
strong for fear, and to happy to permit the
presence of trouble.

Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic