TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Current Affairs > All Current Affairs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Indian women in Bollywood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15April2009 at 5:26am
When I first tasted the Mac Donalts burger after that I stopped eating just any burger. What I mean is when we get the best we prefer that every time. Isn't it?

You are right my dear Jassi ji, I understand your feelings because I have also gone through that phase or may be still going through but let me ask you a few more questions.

Would you like your mind to be in soothing state 24 hrs a day with a life time guarantee?

Would you like to be clear and live without any confusion?

Would you like to be rich in every aspect of life? If its money you have the most and if its richness of good thoughts you have that also?

Would you like to learn things and be immidiately clear what you learnt is right or wrong without coming to any forum to discuss?

Would you like to be master of your mind than being prisoner of your vices?

Do answer in simple Yes or No and the reason Why in one line for that answer.

This is the fastest, simplest and result oriented process. So please trust me, I am here to help you Jassi ji.
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15April2009 at 5:41am
Smile

Edited by **Selina** - 15April2009 at 11:53am
Ur Frnd - Jaspreet View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15April2009 at 5:51am
Thanx jaspreet ji, If this is of my benefit then I can also these questions its easy

Would you like your mind to be in soothing state 24 hrs a day with a life time guarantee?
Yes because I am so happy that I do not feel like doing anything else.

Would you like to be clear and live without any confusion?
Yes, rather people around me confuse me, one says do this and other says do that , I cannot entertain everybody.

Would you like to be rich in every aspect of life? If its money you have the most and if its richness of good thoughts you have that also?
I dont think any human would answer in negation, the truth is you cannot have both, but still if this is posible then everyone would have had been doing the same. OK. Yes because thats best combination if available.

Would you like to learn things and be immidiately clear what you learnt is right or wrong without coming to any forum to discuss?
Yes because at times I hurt people without any intentions.

Would you like to be master of your mind than being prisoner of your vices?
Master of mind because .. I dont know what surely it is better. First remove my confusion then I will answer
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15April2009 at 6:01am
u think we r not listening that u started to talk to urself?
ji, we r sharing experiences, knowledge etc...
even a book doesnt force its thoughts upon people, it leaves us a free choice,
whether we accept or not.
We wont agree on everything, but as long as we try to comprehend and can accept little.
Now and then we need to scrub ruff edges from ourselves, so other people wont hurt themselved trying to reach us.

u know, i knew u started talking to urself, though was not sure coz u used Jassi ji,

i didnt know u used that name for u also...

i people react, it means they listen, doesnt mean they agree,

im sure u dont agree on many points with me, but atleast it makes u think on the points u disagree with, same with me, i ponder on a lot of things... so its a good base to start evaluation.

Thanks for sharing so many things ji...
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15April2009 at 12:30pm

Dear Jaspreet ji, i hope u r in chardi kala, please let me share some valuable points. I hope it will b of any use to u some day, same as it was for me. We should try to read posts with an open mind... and try to understand the point of view the other person is bringing. We have to communicate in the form of a discussion rather than an argument. My aim is to share what i know, to make others peoples life better, your aim is the same, only the way we try to accomplish is different. It doesnt mean one is better than the other.

I dont think an argument will make our other LT members any wiser or spice their knowledge, dont u think ji? We r not fighting an individial war over right or wrong. If we dont understand what the other person is saying or cant place it, we can always ask. U r always welcome to ask and feel free to do so. Pleasure is mine. We are here to learn in the first place. We are no competitors. We are a happy family of friends.
My experience is different than urs, so will b my growth. Im still learning and will do so till the end of my days, same as u. The knowledge i gain, i use for the betterment of our lives, mine included. Im sure urs is the same.

My profession is to counsel people and give them hope for a brighter future. Urs is that of a business man, somehow different than mine. We all are good in our own field, and i understand that for u money makes or breaks ur business, for me its the wellbeing of people, though u cant call mine a business. 
I didnt say u r not concerned about ur employe's, but ur concern goes not deeper than necessary. If u asked me to run ur business i would need guidance and a view from another perspective than i do now. Same as i would ask u to counsel people, u would fail at first, but with proper guidance, ull succeed too. Thats why its so important to listen and use whatever the other person is saying, coz it mite b valuable to u some day. For example: if one of ur employe's faces a family crisis, God forbid, but it can b handy to know how to deal with it, how to support and understand him/her. Same as ur knowledge mite b of any use to me some day, for example, i have to counsel someone who is depressed coz of financial problems. As u see, u never know when or if u need someone else's words or advice.

I learned soooo much at this forum from all the views from our members. Im very thankful to them for giving that chance. Each member did their share, i value them all, Pammi ji with his awesome poems. I respect him so much, he always translates his poems in English. That alone is worth a standing ovation, its not evident for someone as mothertongue Punjabi. Thank u Pammi ji for ur efforts. There are many more people who touched my life in some way or the other. Recently was my 5th anniverary at this forum... 5 year already... 13th of April Approve

Humble regards... Smile

Edited by **Selina** - 15April2009 at 12:56pm
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16April2009 at 1:10am
I understand your concern Salina ji
And i am happy for you to have completed 5 years in this forum. fantastic.

I follow a simple strategy, if the solution for any problem goes like, "Its life, you have to accept it as it is, a little stress is OK, people are like that, every body is not same and will not change, people dont listen, there is no way out, its designed that way"
these are not solutions, these are words to fake the truth that you dont have a solution and you are just consoling the other person without giving any long term permanent solution.

I will never accept that God wants anybody to be hurt, never. If a person is hurt then it is becaus of his own thinking. He has not taken time to understand the laws of nature and how he is hurt. We need to practice till the point we develop faith that it is possible.

If the yearly exams are fixed that after a year their will be exams then we never say this child is week he require more time to give exams. No
All he can do right now is fail and prepare again. Same is with life.
IF we fail in exam then one should not justify a few learn fastly or slowly. important is either learn on time or fail.

Summary : A proposed solution which is mere justifying statement to accept life as it is - is not a solution at all.
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16April2009 at 4:23am
Originally posted by Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Ur Frnd - Jaspreet wrote:

I understand your concern Salina ji
And i am happy for you to have completed 5 years in this forum. fantastic.

I follow a simple strategy, if the solution for any problem goes like, "Its life, you have to accept it as it is, a little stress is OK, people are like that, every body is not same and will not change, people dont listen, there is no way out, its designed that way"
these are not solutions, these are words to fake the truth that you dont have a solution and you are just consoling the other person without giving any long term permanent solution.

Jassi ji, if i handled this principle i would b out of job in no time and on my resume would be notid: Not qualified to work as a graduated Phychologist! Smile

About being hurt, yessss sometimes people do hurt us and its not coz we THINK we feel hurt but coz we ARE hurt.

What would u do if ur dear wife told u, ur words hurt me and she starts crying?
Would u laugh it away and tell her, its coz of ur own thinking sweetie, so whether u stop crying or u stop bother me with it... and then u go on with ur works?

Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16April2009 at 5:21am
Lets get back to topic, from the 1 , 2 , 3 posts again

Khoji ji says parent should protest against media and selina ji says money is cause of this problem.

I really dont understand the problem. These girls work and get paid for what they do.

If rape cases and other accidents are increasing then why should I react to it?

Police will take care of the situation why are we bothered?
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16April2009 at 5:56am

I didnt say money is the only cause ji, outside factors r cause too.

But yes, money is an evil necessatity... but we cant live without money, we would end up being beggars.

We should react coz one day our own children, loved ones, might b the victim of rape and murder, so we should react first instead of waiting till matters go worse. Thats the big problem.

Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16April2009 at 6:05am
How should we react,

can we stop media or the actors or try to control children?
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16April2009 at 6:13am
We can never stop media, we can only do what is within our reach. Thats our children. We should give them the right values, teach them, guide them, listen to them. Never ridicule them... b a guiding parent, not an insulting parent. Make sure they dont look for attention outside, thats why u should b there for them. We never know if the person they look for as their guidance have good intentions. Its so easy for a child to trust an outsider, sure when they dont find the attention at home, home should b a safe haven. A protected place, with these values we make our children weapond to our cruel world. If they make a mistake, rather instead of scolding them, explain what they did wrong and also the consequences, they r children, they learn. What is evident for us, is not for them. Thats where it all starts... at our home.
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16April2009 at 6:20am
But we can not be all the time with children. Also, they also want want parents to be around all the time.

At times they are with friends and they wont feel comfortable if we are with them.

I understand this much whenever we are around we must give proper guidance but at times when we are going to Gurdwara or other places they dont want to come. Then how to handle them in such situation.

Situation 1 : we cannot be around all the time
Sitaution 2 : They dont want to go out along
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16April2009 at 6:31am

Sure ji, right what u said, no need to sit all day long on ur childs shoulder, they want their privacy too. They have the right to grow and make choices, they too are individuals. Our duty is only to guide them and b there for them. What i meant is, stay involved in ur childs life, their wereabouts, friends, without being nosey. Keep a band with them, trust is so easy disturbed... They should find their way in life themselves, but with the proper hand to hold, they make the right choices. Though i have to admit, not every child makes the right choice in the end, but if he/she trusts u, there also can b found a solution for. Kids love experiments, never tell him u hurt parents by making a wrong choice coz believe me ji, at that moment they feel worse than u do.

Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17April2009 at 2:54am
Yes I agree we cannot be around children all the time but if we give children right kind of value system and positive upbringing by not being too over protective. children will be comfortable where ever they are.

We must show them with  our actions what is right and what is wrong. children learn what they live with. they learn from their elders.

Teach them and show them how to make right choices by giving them freedom to make small small choices when they are little.

Indian system parents listen to me blindly what I say without giving any explanation that is wrong. Give them reasons why listening to you will be helpful to them.

I can right whole night on this subject.

If they do not want to go along give them a choice or some incentive to go along with you to gurudawara or some one's house.

Like " May be after our gurudawara visit we can go and have some ice-cream" or afterwords you can visit park or they can visit their friends.

give them a choice you want to go to library or gurudawara. or you want to go to Bangala sahib gurudawara or Rekabganj gurudawara. It is their choice which gurudawara they want to go. but they have to go to gurudawara.
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17April2009 at 3:06am
ClapThumbs%20UpClapThumbs%20UpClapThumbs%20UpClapThumbs%20UpClapThumbs%20Up
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17April2009 at 3:09am
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17April2009 at 7:12am
Thank u Khoji ji for ur valuable comments...

Luv ya... Star
urvinder singh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote urvinder singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17April2009 at 7:45am

Congrates Selina Ji;For Completing Five Years On LT Form. And Thanx To Everyone who Sharing This Nice Topic.

You See And Go In The Past Of Indian Women In Bollywood Like 1950's Or 60's And in 70's And 80's Also. the womens weared Very Nice clothes They covered our Body with Saarees or Salwar Kameez or So Many Beautiful Suits They Also Treated in very good Environment by their Parents.The Parents Gave Good Education TO their female Childrens.so,the Result is that The Female Childrens who takes So Much good education By Their Parents In Healthy and Smart Environment During 1960 To 80 or 85 They Are Good Actresses. I Can't Share About Her Names Because You know Very Well the Names Of Those Actresses In 1960 to 1970 or 80's.

But In presence They Are Harmfull but Not So Much Because Of Few Actresses Knows about What They Are Wearing In our Body I think They Knew What is Right Or What Is Wrong. Some Family  Movies Are So Good And Nice(To Gain Our Knowledge about society,Culture and So and So) Bahut Kujh Seekhan Nu Milda Hai .

Parents Are Not So Much Responsible for there Childrens  Who Choosing Bad Environments Day By Day. We Are Also Responsibles For This. Some Parents Ask Very Politely or Lovingly to Their Childrens Pls Avoid or Don't See These adult or Bad Scenes Or Avoid To Hearing those Songs Who Spreads Bad Or Negative Environment In The society Or Family.But The Childrens Ignore Their Parents Politeness Or Love.Why?Who Will Be The Responsible? Parents And Media Not Seeking The Childrens To Go For Wearing Bad Clothes Or Hearing Bad Songs(Maata Pita Kade Nahin Kehnde Apne Baccheyan Nu Gande Kapde Pehnan Vaaste Jaa Gande Gaaneyan Nu Sunnan Vaaste).
Media Is Not Also So Much responsible Because They Making Money.They Doesn't Matter For Media The Society Suffers From These Negative Things.
Eh Saadi Vargi  Young Generation Nu Khud khojna Hai Ki Ehde(Bollywood) Wich Accha Ki Te Maada Ki.
See Positive Or Good Family Related Or Religious Movies Through the Media And Avoid Negative Or Bad Movies In The Media.
Pls Come All And Search Positives.
Aao Asin Saare Acche Gunaan Di Bhaal Kariye.    Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile  
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ur Frnd - Jaspreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17April2009 at 8:02am
Great message Urvinder. It is we who have to take responsibility.

I am happy that you shared with your open heart.
(Am also looking forward for further discussion on the topic of your boss.)
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17April2009 at 8:18am
Very well explained Urvinder ji...Clap

i can see that u already r smiling, im happy for that... Tongue

Keep smiling ji... life is beautiful... Star
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic