TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > All General Discussions > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Questions from Sangat attending Seminars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25August2006 at 1:28am

Dear Naman ji your post was forwarded to Veer Bhupinder singh ji and he replied it back, on his behalf, LTTeam is posting his personal reply for you:-

Veerji wrote:-

Dear naman g thnx for ur feed back and encouraging note about God seminar.

God koi v kisi nu nahi dikha sakda.there is no doubt k god is with in us  but no one can show at all----only by wisdom(satgur matt) thru  one can live practically nd realise god ------but koi v dikha nahi sakda te na hi koi eyes naal dekhan da eh  visha hai.only mehsoos karan da visha hai---jo dikhan da daava karda hai oh dukaan chalana chanda hai b careful from middlemen or any means.

yrs vir g

Sincerely
LTTeam
Naman Deep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naman Deep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25August2006 at 1:51am

Vaha guru ji ka khalsa
Vaha guru ji ki fatah,

Dear Veer Bhupinder singh ji,

Thank you for you answer.

My all question have been answered very well by all LT team and all member.

Please advice us when are the CD's of the seminar (20.08.06-at KAMANI) going to be released.

Thanks and regards,

NAMAN DEEP

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25August2006 at 2:15am
Veer we are glad that u have got ur answers...The release of this seminar CD's will take some time, we will let u know as soon as we release it ji...

REgards
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25August2006 at 2:20am
Originally posted by dimplesingh dimplesingh wrote:

WGGKK, WGJKF

My apologies to the LT family for not been regular. Have been reading all the postings here. It reminds me of my childhood. As a child, I always had a few  questions about HIM (almighty, akalpurakh) e.g. How does HE look like? If we doesnt know, how would we recognise HIM? where does HE live? why do we need to go to Gurudwara? Does HE really need our attendance? The questions were endless...

As I grew up the questions keep adding to the list... as no one was able to answer any of the questions. Some so the called "GURUs or SANTs" pretended to be HIM but soon I realised that they all are "Thugs". All they need was Material world things...

After a conscientious search of SGGS I have realised, HE is within us. It is now understood to me that "SARAB NIWASI SADA ALEPA, TOHI SANG SAMAHI". Believe me if we have some real "Dharam Pracharaks" then we wouldnt have wasted so much time of our life in understanding this. From the begining of our lives, we have been taught "Gudware jaao, matha teko, prashad lavo te ghar aa jao... te ho gaya tuhada guru naal milap", After understading a bit of SGGS I feel ashamed, all the 10 gurus gave their lives for the us so that we can understand the GOD but look today where are we standing... we are still wondering "Where GOD lives".

We dont understand "Har tujh main jot dhari, taanh tu jag me aaya"... HE has kept HIS light inside us & we are searching for HIM outside...

Wish I could explain it better....

Tuhada chhota ja veer

Thanks alot Dimple ji for ur kind contribution ji...Keep it up veer...

Regards

�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
harleen kaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harleen kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05September2006 at 7:19pm

wjkk,wjkf

naman vrji hope ur peoblem is solved now .. thanxs for sharing it with us !!!!

hope that u will be regular and share ur precious thoughts with us so that we can also learn somethin from them !!!

u know it feels sooo gr8 when a person knows that he/she has helped in solving someones problem and that now they r living happily ....

with every single word u read from the posts of other ppl u tend to learn soo much...... everytime i login to LT ..i have a possitive attitude and a feeling of curosity to learn more and more............ and i thank every member of LT and bhupinder vrji that he had tough us so many practicle things abt this world ,life ..and it has helped me a lot till now.....

I MET GR8 PPL.. WITH GR8 THOUGHTS ,GR8 ATTITUDE TOWARDS LIFE, WELLL hummmmmmmm I FEEL LT IS SOOOO GR8

gud going ji

enjoy !!

Edited by harleen kaur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naman Deep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07September2006 at 3:52am

Dear veer ji,
harleen kaur ji and another member of the form.

Vaha guru ji ka khalsa
Vaha guru ji ki fatah,

Yes, my all question had been answered very well at your end.

I am reading one book by that same guru (Ashutosh Maharaj, He calls himself "PURN SATGURU".
), who is showing the god in "GHAT".

In this very book i learnt that he has claimed that anyone can't see the god neither by "PATH"(Jap) nor by the karm.

Moreover you all guys will shock that he keep blaming sikh "rahat mariada" in his sat sang.

And one more thing i heard from one of my relative that in Punjab more than 3 lakh sikh has adopted his name or taken the gyan from him.

That was the shocking news for me. What is our DHARAM PARCHARAK doing? Why hasnot SGPC's Dharm parchar commette not taken any action against him.

Let alone him our D.P.commette should do something for those sikhs who has taken gyan from him. (i.e. telling them about the sikhism, not to call the guru to any men (Deh-dhari) and about SGGSJ). Moreover he has used lots of example from gurbani and when i compared that that it was totally giving different meaning. (I have the SGGSJ translated by Singh Sahib Sant Singh Khalsa)

I would like to share that book with u all and like to take your opinion on that book. But i don't know how can i do this.

Tuhade uter de intjar wich,

Tuhada chota veer,
Tejbir View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07September2006 at 2:04pm

pyare veer....

this is just one illustration which u have shared with us all....infact all such shops r running like this....people come n claim that only our So-called Sant ji is puran (complete) or others says tht their one is puran so on n so forth....this race goes like this.....

Here the point to understand is how we can made things clear for others that what they r thinkin is not true.... they r being trapped... they r been explioted...

From all this if u think to go at these places n tell others that they r after wrong person.... no one ll listen..... the solution lies first to wear the fire proof jacket own self.... clear own concepts.... under go through study of SGGS.... unless we r clear we cant make others clear....

We cant say nything to others that what they r doin or why they didnt tk ny action....

Dear Namandeep Veer.... this is very sensitive point hard to digest... we just cant say why others r not doin nything first we ll have to understand abt this.... I ll have to make myself clear in this front... This is the point where we cant feel emotional... becoz Emotional thinking is not correct always.... it may hurt nyone personally....

We cant just claim what others r saying.... Its all abt the click.... which we receive after study....

My personal advice ll be to keep ur focus on SGGS.... preserve ur energy for doin +ve work.... originate +ve thoughts.... as to how to tackle day to day problems.... once these small probs r solved the big one ll not trouble u.....

Pls guide me if i hurt nyone out here......

I wish to discuss bt time is not allowing me to do this.... ll do later....

We can be Happy or WE can be Right!!!

Choice is ours...
dil_apnapunjabi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dil_apnapunjabi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07September2006 at 3:36pm
sat shri akal jhujar singh ji
how r you
i hav listend many advices n many suggestions of urs n i really admire dose

i jst wanted to know do u really believe in making new friennds
so can i join u or not
tell me
i will wait for ur reply
its preeti
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07September2006 at 5:54pm

Dear Dil_apnapunjabi Preeti Ji

We love to make new friends and we love to keep our old friends. I hope this little poem posted by Dear Angel Ji will convince you ji to become our new Silver friend and stay with us and become a valuable Gold member. I am so glad you liked many suggestions and advice by our family members ji. Please share with us your precious and valuable thoughts and suggestions ji.

"Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"

"Make new friends, both young and old, one in Silver, the other Gold."

"Make new friends but keep the old, some are silver and others are Gold"

"I have a hand, and you have another; put them together and we have each other."

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen."

Preeti Ji I welcome you with open arms and lots of love ji. I hope you will enjoy our friendship and visit us every day to bring us sunshine and smiles ji.

Guru Fateh ji

Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08September2006 at 1:47am
Gur fateh dear Preeti ji and welcome to the LT family discussion forum...I m really thankful to you for ur kind appreciation ji....Dear yes I believe in making new friends, coz i belive that we can learn alot from everyone we meet, so making new friends is just like increasing ur family....I love to spend time with my dear ones...

Do tell us more about urself and how u came to know about LT forum?

Regards
ANGEL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ANGEL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12September2006 at 9:02am

WELCOME TO THE LT FAMILY DISSCUSION FORUM

Dil_apnapunjabi PREETI JI

PLS PUT YOUR INTRO AND YOUR FULL NAME PLS

WAITING FOR YOUR THOUGHTS & POSTS

REGARDS

Tejbir View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16September2006 at 12:18pm

Welcome Prableen G to the exclusive world where we all learn from each other.... Hope ur posts will really inspire others to come n walk with us all....

Regards

We can be Happy or WE can be Right!!!

Choice is ours...
gskalsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gskalsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03November2006 at 3:49am

Dear Naman Deep Ji Gur Fateh,

As regarding your posting on the misdeeds of Ashutosh Maharaj on 7th September, 2006, I had sent an e-mail to SGPC on 7th September, 2006 and have received the following reply from Akal Takhat Secretariat.  They have asked to forward them any book written by him.

Inbox
Compose
Address Book
Folders
Search
Options
Help
Logout

< name=my =main.pl?EV1=11625434236643464 method=post>
< src="http://engage.everyone.net/j/aamsz=468x60/site=SP_2654_WWW.SIKHNET.COM/area=SP.INTL.ASIA/acc_random=879678328?2654" =text/> < marginWidth=0 src="http://as.casalemedia.com/s?s=61606&u=everyone.net&f=2&id=252766634.1678307" Border=0 width=728 scrolling=no height=90>< src="http://as.casalemedia.com/s?s=61606&u=http%3A%2F%2Feveryone.net&f=2&id=1" width="728" height="90" marginwidth="0" ="0" ="0" border="0" scrolling="no">

View Mail   < =secondary =GoToMenu() name=goToMenu>< value="" ed>Go To Page...< value=welcome.pl?EV1=11625434236643464>Web Mail Home< value=main.pl?EV1=11625434236643464>INBOX< value=/eonapps/ft/wm/page/compose>Compose< value=contacts.pl?EV1=11625434236643464>Addresses< value=folders.pl?EV1=11625434236643464>Folders< value=search.pl?EV1=11625434236643464>Search< value=s.pl?EV1=11625434236643464>Options< value=help.pl?EV1=11625434236643464>Help
Previous | Next | INBOX  
< = =Reply() = value=Reply name=reply> < = =Replyall() = value="Reply All" name=replyAll> < = =Forward() = value=Forward name=forwrd> < = =Delete() = value=Delete name=delete> < =secondary ="Move('movefolder')" name=movefolder>< value="" ed>Move message to...< value=IN>INBOX< value=Spam>Spam< value=Drafts>Drafts< value=Sent>Sent< value=Trash>Trash< value="">----------< value=Reference>Reference < =text/>document.myForm.movefolder.selectedIndex = 0;  
< = name=command> < = value=IN name=folder> < = value=4288 name=mid> < = value=date name=sort> < = name=sortdir> < = value=4292.4291.4290.4289.4288.4287.4286.4285.4284.4283.4282.4281.4280.4279.4278.4277.4276.4275.4274.4273.4272.4271.4270.4268.4267.4262.4261.4260.4259.4258.4257.4256.4255.4254.4253.4252.4251.4250.4249.4248.4247.4246.4245.4244.4243.4242.4241.4240.4239.4238.4237.4236.4235.4234.4233.4232.4231 name=midseq> < = value=1 name=edit> < = name=index> < = name=doDelete> < = name=doMove> < = name=doSpam> < = name=doSpamImproved> < = name=spamornot> < = name=spamAddress> < = value=0 name=printview> < = value=0 name=isSearch> < = value=4288 name=midlist> < = value=SGPC name=firstName> < = value=Office name=lastName> < = value=info@sgpc.net name=emailAddress> < = name=fullers>

Show Full Headers | Printer View | Add Sender To Address Book | Report Spam & Delete

Reply-To:   "SGPC Internet Office" <info@sgpc.net>
To:   <gskalsi@khalsa.com>
Subject:   Re:
Date:   Sat 10/14/06 09:19 AM
Attachments
Name Type Save View
Part 1.1   text/plain Save  
Part 1.2   text/html Save  
Akal Takhat Sahib copy.jpg   image/jpeg Save View

pls see the attachment
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 1:59 PM

Respected Singh Sahib,
Waheguru ji ka khalsa. Waheguru ji ki Fateh

It has come to the notice that there is a person naming Ashutosh Maharaj, misleading many people including sikhs as he calls himself "PURN SATGURU and have also written a book and he is also claiming to show the god in "GHAT".

In this very book he has claimed that anyone can't see the god neither by "PATH"(Jap) nor by the karam.

Moreover it is matter of great concern and shock that he usually keep blaming "sikh rehat maryada" in his sat sang.

And one more thing I heard from some people that in Punjab more than 3 lakh sikh has adopted his name or taken the gyan from him.

That was the shocking news for all of us. Our DHARAM PARCHARAK may enquire the facts and take strict note/concern on the issue so that he may not mislead innocent sikhs. 

Gur Fateh

Gurcharan Singh, NEW DELHI

SikhNet - http://www.SikhNet.com
____________________________________________________________ _
Get Daily Sikh News and Hukamnama directly in your
inbox. Sign up at http://www.SikhNet.com/subscribe

Attachment:   Save  View
Name:  Akal Takhat Sahib copy.jpg
Type:  image/jpeg

< = =Reply() = value=Reply name=reply> < = =Replyall() = value="Reply All" name=replyAll> < = =Forward() = value=Forward name=forwrd> < = =Delete() = value=Delete name=delete> < =secondary ="Move('movefolder2')" name=movefolder2>< value="" ed>Move message to...< value=IN>INBOX< value=Spam>Spam< value=Drafts>Drafts< value=Sent>Sent< value=Trash>Trash< value="">----------< value=Reference>Reference < =text/>document.myForm.movefolder2.selectedIndex = 0;  
Previous | Next | INBOX  

Kindly intimate me by e-mail if you have any such literature/book. Gurcharan Singh

Web Search
< =http://www.google.com/custom method=get target=google_window>
< maxLength=255 size=15 name=q> < = value=pub-9296707277190064 name=client> < = value=1 name=forid> < = value=UTF-8 name=ie> < = value=UTF-8 name=oe> < = value=active name=safe> < = value=GALT:#008000;GL:1;DIV:#336699;VLC:663399;AH:center;BGC:FFFFFF;LBGC:336699;ALC:0000FF;LC:0000FF;T:000000;GFNT:0000FF;GIMP:0000FF;FORID:1; name=cof> < = value=en name=hl>
< = =submit value=Search name=sa>

< src="http://engage.everyone.net/j/area=SP.SKYSCRAPER.INTL.ASIA/site=SP_2654_WWW.SIKHNET.COM/aamsz=120x600" =text/> < marginWidth=0 src="http://as.casalemedia.com/s?s=61606&u=everyone.net&f=3&id=252769040.66305315" Border=0 width=120 scrolling=no height=600>< src="http://as.casalemedia.com/s?s=61606&u=http%3A%2F%2Feveryone.net&f=3&id=1" width="120" height="600" marginwidth="0" ="0" ="0" border="0" scrolling="no">

SikhNet
http://www.sikhnet.com
 Privacy Policy.

gitika kaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gitika kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03November2006 at 10:01am

waheguru ji ki khalsa waheguru ji ki khalsa

well first of all i wll say calm down naman deep ji dont be so hiper i agreed with you coz i totally against with these type of people. if anyone come in front of us wearing white dress, heaving mala  and talk about abstract things about my daddy {sggsji] it doesnt mean we will follow everyone its just a bhed chall . but  i want to give  the answer of your question we think tht the person who are taking gyan from him may be will not good for coming generation but may be he will better from us be postive always  hamesha  second person ki jagah per apney ko rakhkar dekhna chahiye then we will realize how  much we are going rite on our track  and never thnk like that and yes bekieve on that 4 things only

1.worhip to   only akal

2.believe on only shri guru granth sahib ji

3.believe on the teaching of ten turus

4.believe on the amrit of ten guru,Gobind singh

please please please dont mind i know most of the members are not agree with me but its only my views i am a learner and will alwys be a learner .please guide me

your sister

gitika kaur{sggsji daughter}

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naman Deep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09November2006 at 7:39am

Waha guru ji ka khalsa
waha guru ji ki fatah

Thanks for your messages. I will try to get that book from my friend, but i dont talk with him nowadays. But i will try to arange that from somewhere else.

Regards,
NAMAN DEEP
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10November2006 at 12:00am

Welcome back Naman ji...

REgards

kookar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kookar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14November2006 at 4:39pm
I have a question if you don't mind. When you say Rab ji, what exactly do you mean? From what Guru sahib says - Ik Onkar, Sat Nam, it seems Truth is the God. He is not somebody sitting above doing things to drive the world (as has been projected in my mind from childhood, when people said, "Rab aape karega"), rather I feel he is in the Truth itself ,anything thats truthful has Rab ji in it. Honest endeavors-sweet success, selfless service-reward of Nimaan, so anything thats truth has an element of God. Then again, Guru sahib says- "Udham Karendeya jeeh tu dhiyaeindiya sukh bhunch", now here honest endeavor is mentioned-Kirat, but then what is Dhiyaan, whom should I remember all the time, when Rab is not an entity, should I remember Rabbi gun all the time? Also,  "Rakh pita prabh merey" sounds like if theres a supreme power, the pita of all whos addressed. I am sort of looking for help to understand what Guru ji wants me to.

Gur Fateh

Edited by kookar
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15November2006 at 3:49am

First of all i want to welcome you at our LT Forum, i hope you will find the answers you are looking for. Kookar Ji, it's true that most of us are given this image of God sitting on a cloud somewhere up in the sky, thats the image parents give their children about God. How else to explain to a little kid that God is Omnipresent, kids cant comprehend beyond the visual yet. Kids have to visualise things, what they cant imagine, doesnt exist for them, so thats why that image given to us, this is just a note between the lines.

Ji, God is the Supreme power, but He is not located at one spot as we all know, thats why we say He is omnipresent. Its like the air that we breathe, we cant see that either but when it wouldnt be there anymore, we would soon notice. Same with God, He is there in everything what is good, He guides us through this wilderness, keeping us on the path of Truth. When we chant His name we do with our heart and soul. God is everywhere so why focus on one spot. We should remember that we can find Him in everything that is good, pure and true, coz He is the Truth, on this earth and beyond. God is not visible in bodely from but multiplied in everything what has His message of truthful living. I hope this answer will satisfy you, i dont speak Punjabi nor Hindi so its not easy to answer your question, i tried my best Ji. Do forgive me if i am wrong, i am also here to learn...

With humble regards,

Selina

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15November2006 at 4:13am

Gur fateh dear Gursharan Singh and welcome to the LT family discussion forum....we are glad to see your curiosity to know about Rabji and his creations. You have given the most important aspect of life in ur own post:-

"Honest endeavors-sweet success, selfless service-reward of Nimaan, so anything thats truth has an element of God..."

You have also given the right definition of Dhyan- should I remember Rabbi gun all the time? Yes! this is realy dhyan, we should remember rabi-gunn and live life accordingly.

As far as Rakh pita prabh merey...vala shabad is concerned we have to read it fully and see rahao of the shabad and also this sounds like a state of mind where guru sahib is surrendering to rabbi niyam....

I hope this post helps u, i also request other members to give their kind views too....

Do tell us more about urself and how u came to know about LT site?

Hope to see you here more often participating on various topics discussed here...

Regards

dimplesingh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimplesingh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15November2006 at 5:17am

Veer (Kookar) ji,

What a great question. I am sure it will clear doubts in a lot of people's mind.

According to SGGS "Roop, Rang na Raikh kichh, treh gunn teh prabh bhinn, Tisse bikjhya Nanka, jiss hove suparsan" means akal purakh, partama or Rabji are free from these 3 qualities i.e. Roop, where he is male or female or any other , Rang i.e. Black or white or any other color, Raikh i.e. whether he is round, sqaure, rectangle or any other.. these qualities are essential to recognise some one but Rabb ji is away from all these so how do we recognise him... SGGS says "ghat ghat main harr ju basse........." HE is within us within each one of us & look what we are doing searching for HIM in gurudwaras, temples, mosques or churches.... these are the places where we all can sit & share out thoughts about HIM.. like this place... for me it's a temple or a gurudwara....

It is true that our parents have created a portrait of "rabb ji" as a creator & destroyer e.g. if we dont do this "Rabb ji would do this to us", where as SGGS Says "Mith bolda ji harr sajjan swami mora.." means he does not know how to speak bad or do anything bad  so how can he do bad to us, HE is like our father, how can a Father can think doing anything bad to his children???

concerning your question of "Dhyan", in my opinion we dont need to do anything of material world or what ever so called "sants" say. Remember HIS "Rabbi Gunn", the questions aries what are "Rabbi Gunn". The deads which takes you closer to HIM are "rabbi gunn", it could be anything e.g. helping others, doing something for common cause, doing something for society, doing something for the humanity. All the things which reminds us of HIM.....

The Rabb ji wants us to live life to fullest. Look at yourself in the mirror.... Your turban will you remind you that you are "king", your Kaish (hair) will remind you that you are a "sant", the glow in your face will tell you "you are HIS man", the kadda in your hand will remind you that you have to do something for the others today.. what else do you want HIM to tell you....

Wish I could explain better.

guru rakha!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic