TheLivingTreasure Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > All General Discussions > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Strength Of A Woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Narinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strength Of A Woman
    Posted: 19 January 2007 at 4:34am

Today,  in  the modern age of technology, women are striving to maintain her existence with pride and honour. They carry the responsibility of well being of her family, some with the additional burden of work and career. And they are always triumphant over shouldering this and  never feel fatigue. 

Woman is strong and spiritual by nature.

Her very presence creates an effect on her surroundings,  makes the ambiance serene, pleasing and illuminating.

satvin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 6:51am
Truly said Narinder ji.. No Doubt about it
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 8:19am

Well said Narinder Ji....

The strength of a woman can carry the weight of the world

Keep smiling,

Selina

satvin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2007 at 12:41am

"Life on the planet is born of woman."

satvin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2007 at 1:24am
One  day  3  men  caught  a mermaid.  The mermaid said I will  give you one wish each if you let me go.

The  frist  man said I want to be 40 % smarter. So she made him 40% smarter.

The  second man said I want to be 60 % smarter. So she made him 60% smarter.

The  third  man said I want to be 100 % smarter. She siad to him, "Are you sure your want to be 100 % becuase you might feel a little bit different."
He replied, "I don't care."

So she turned him into a woman!

Edited by satvin
satvin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2007 at 2:56am
No more strengths....
pammi pammi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2007 at 5:16am

Aurat

(A woman)

Aurat ik ma v hundi hai, bhainn hai aurat, daadi v hundi hai aurat

(A woman is a mother, a sister, a grand ma is a woman)

Aurat bivi v hundi hai, beti v hundi hai, bhaabhi hundi hai aurat

(a wife is a woman, daughter is a woman, sister in law is a woman)

Koi saveyr tno raat taq rasoi ‘ch vaddi rehndi hai, ik peyr tey khaddi rehndi hai

(some woman work in the kitchen the whole day, works hard)

Koi Kittiyna partiyna tey jaandi hai, koi Calubaan vich vaddi rehndi hai aurat

(some women go to Kitty Parties, some keep them busy in the Clubs)

Koi bachchyna nu kuttdi hai saara din, vaal puttdi rehndi hai

(some women keep on beating the kids, keeps on pulling their hair)

Koi tey sehej-susheel hundi hai, koi Khasam nu v kuttdi rehndi hai aurat

(some woman is sober & having patience, some keep on beating theur respective husbands)

Koi tey rakhdi hai dhyan saare ghar da, raati utth-utth bachyna nu taqqdi rehndi hai

(some takre care of their whole home, at night wake up & take care of the children)

Koi bunyaavi cheezna vich fassi rehndi hai, labbdi rehndi hai shauhrat

(some women are engaged in worldly things always, try to be famous)

Koi bachyna nu paddaandi hai garibna dey,katha paath gurdware-mandrna vich sunnaandi hai

(some women teach the poor children, recites Herman & Gurbaanni in Gurdwaras & Temples)

Koi saara-saara din sheeshey aggey khalo, fabbdi rehndi hai aurat

(some women keep on standing in front of d mirror & keep busy in make-up)

Koi sass nu ma samajhdi hai, devrna nu bhra, nanaanna nu bhainn, saurey nu pyo

(some women consider their mother-in-law as their mother, sister-in-laws as their sisters & father –in-law as their fathers)

Koi sass-sohrey naal ladd-di rehni hai, her veyle dand chabbdi rehndi aurat

(some women keep on quarreling with their father-laws & mother-in-laws & keep on hating all d time)

Regards

Pammi

ishq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ishq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 6:04am
Nice Poem Ji !!!
Where there is love there is life
()".'."()
( (^) )
(�) (�)
&n
pammi pammi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pammi pammi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 8:56am
thanx! Ishq g.
Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2007 at 12:19pm

Welcome back Pammi veer ji Your thoughts are always very inspiring. Thanks for giving support to women. Waheguru made all human beings as equal but gave different roles of life to men and women.

regards

Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2007 at 6:27am

Your poem is as always amazing Pammi Ji ...thanks for sharing...

With love,

Selina

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 3:08am
Strength and weakness

A 10-year-old boy decided to study judo despite the fact that he had lost his left arm in a devastating car accident.

The boy began lessons with an old Japanese judo master. The boy was doing well, so he couldn't understand why, after three months of training the master had taught him only one move.

"Sensei,"(Teacher in Japanese) the boy finally said, "Shouldn't I be learning more moves?" "This is the only move you know, but this is the only move you'll ever need to know," the sensei replied.

Not quite understanding, but believing in his teacher, the boy kept training. Several months later, the sensei took the boy to his first tournament.

Surprising himself, the boy easily won his first two matches. The third match proved to be more difficult, but after some time, his opponent became impatient and charged; the boy deftly used his one move to win the match. Still amazed by his success, the boy was now in the finals.

This time, his opponent was bigger, stronger, and more experienced. For a while, the boy appeared to be overmatched. Concerned that the boy might get hurt, the referee called a time-out.

He was about to stop the match when the sensei intervened. "No," the sensei insisted, "Let him continue." Soon after the match resumed, his opponent made a critical mistake: he dropped his guard. Instantly, the boy used his move to pin him. The boy had won the match and the tournament.

He was the champion. On the way home, the boy and sensei reviewed every move in each and every match. Then the boy summoned the courage to ask what was really on his mind. <>

"Sensei, how did I win the tournament with only one move?"

"You won for two reasons," the sensei answered. "First, you've almost mastered one of the most difficult throws in all of judo. And second, the only known defense for that move is for your opponent to grab your left arm."

The boy's biggest weakness had become his biggest strength.

Sometimes we feel that we have certain weaknesses and we blame God, the circumstances or ourselves for it but we never know that our weaknesses can become our strengths one day.

Each of us is special and important, so never think you have any weakness, never think of pride or pain, just live your life to its fullest and extract the best out of it!"

�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Request- This is Everyone's forum, so please participate in it by posting...
Tejbir View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tejbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 9:57am

Wonderful Sharing Jujhar Ji.................

Pammi G ur poem was simply superb.... Really gr8 work by all...

Initiator Narinder Kaur Ji awesome effort by starting this topic....

Jujhar G made a very wonderful point that is to "Look for the strength in me and live life with all resourses fully utilized"....

We can be Happy or WE can be Right!!!

Choice is ours...
Pure Soul View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2007 at 2:57pm

Great message Jujhar ji, thanks for sharing this, i liked reading this. Sometimes our weakness becomes our strength... thats so true...

Keep smiling,

Selina

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2007 at 2:51pm
I m glad u liked that selina ji
�.���`�."Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it"�.���`�.�
Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:16pm
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides.Tongue
keerat2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keerat2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:52am

Dedicated to all the “WOMEN “in the world who are special in their own different ways.

Someone will always be prettier,

Someone will always be smarter,

Some of their houses will be bigger,

Some will drive a better car.

Their children will do better in school,

And their husband will fix more things around the house.

So let it go, and love you and your circumstances

Think about it!

The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart.

The most highly favoured woman on your job may be unable to have children.

The richest woman you know, she’s got the car, the house, the clothes- might be lonely.

So, love who you are.

Look in the mirror in the morning and smile and say,

“I am too Blessed to be Stressed and too anointed, to be disappointed!”

“Winners make things happen----- Losers let things happen.”

hardeep kaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardeep kaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2011 at 12:18pm
strength of a women ...i think it can't be expressed in words but still i m making a try...
               A WOMEN IS :

:who is born with sooo many relations already created b4 she opens her eyes if she is made born ....she performs all her duties being a sis, being a daughter , being a friend, being a wife, being a mom...here there r many words ang quotes that i can use and appreciate her but i think merely appreciation is not enough....
      we all know what a women in our life do for us...being it any...either our mom, our friend, our wife ......but we appreciate her only in our writings ...when the time comes of showing her how valuable she is ?? then we take all our steps back ...i m not saying appreciating her is wrong but words need actions too.....hope i m able to make all of u understand what exactly i wanted to convey..

Khoji View Drop Down
Rapid Poster
Rapid Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Khoji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2011 at 10:39pm
A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: 'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together. So th e doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?' She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.' The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.' She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request. Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms. The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child! 'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.' The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point. He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same! If you agree, please SHARE. Together we can help save precious lives! "Love says I sacrifice myself for the good of the other person. Abortion says I sacrifice the other person for the good of myself..
Like it... If u agree with doctor
Plzzz Share it if u against "CHILD ABORTION" ♥ ♥ ♥
Life is short, energy limited, with this limited energy we have to find the unlimited; with this short life we have to find the eternal. Don?t waste it with unimportant matters

Khoji

Jujhar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jujhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 4:55am
Thanks for sharing this great idea:)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic